IGNORED

The Music Was Thudlike

Guest Arthur Jigzmo

the oncoming traffic of zombies gives the man accurate knowledge of what his destiny is........

no Fulci or Romero references, just what I was thinking while listening.........

let us be the ones to tear this mother down.........

and we shall be allowed to......

Akkad the Orphic Priest

• 2 weeks later...

shed a tear for my new song.......

some other fuckers better listen to this one here, in this thread....

what's wrong with you people???

do you need beats and coherence in your life at all times???

what is so experimental about formulaic music being done the same way over and over again...?

but wordsalad, I mean Arthur Jigzmo, I mean Pincer Attack, I mean Ejnoy Ckoe, and I are giving you what you all really want......

creativity..........

and we create the fuck out of some matter, the universe is our playdough and we, it's space-children, so hop on board the mother ship, we're leaving soon.......y

you all can ejnoy your coke, zombies, and nuclear holocaust!

Guest Arthur Jigzmo
i really rather like this.

actually it's very similar to what i was doing (as half of a 2 piece) in 93/94 ish

cool man thanks for giving it a listen. thats awesome that you were makin the lowfi shit like this back then. lately i have been getting back into all the music from that period. it is some great stuff.

Guest Arthur Jigzmo

thank you for checkin it out fellers. i am gald you feel it would work well in a horror movie. so do i. but i also get a peaceful feeling from this song.

Good work, I enjoy Wordsalad a lot. Actually has a basement kind of 90's sonic youthy vibe to start with which appealed to me right away. Ambient in an antonal, hazy silt manner, it's handled well and no element is too overpowering. Always refreshing to hear something different.

Guest Arthur Jigzmo
Good work, I enjoy Wordsalad a lot. Actually has a basement kind of 90's sonic youthy vibe to start with which appealed to me right away. Ambient in an antonal, hazy silt manner, it's handled well and no element is too overpowering. Always refreshing to hear something different.

thanks my friend. it was actually performed and recorded in a basement. i am glad that you have sensed the basement influence of this piece. a soft basement where one sleeps and wheezes on a fungus bed.

Archived