IGNORED

Kinda getting tired of his acid comeback.

Guest AOOproductions

Guest AOOproductions

So it started with Yoseph(which I liked) and it has just been going on and on. His work has always had Acid influences or acid tracks mixed in, but now it just seems crazy. Between Mate tron/ Chicago, Detroit, Redruth and His Ace of Clubs release he's just beating a dead horse. How much Acid does a man need! 4 years is enough. I'm killing for some more of his tunes off Sorry I make you l Lush and Musipal. Wagon Christ come back!

This is not a knock on Acid, I love Acid... It's a knock on Vibert doing way to much of it! especially when we all know he's capable of so much more.

Guest AOOproductions

Well I disagree. Although His acid releases are good music. Sorry I make you lush is just plain fun and weird. I like Creative Luke Vibert. Not put my voice over an Acid track for the 1000 time vibert.

My summary: If I wanna chill then I'll listen to Yoseph. But, If I wanna smoke a joint and chill... well than TALLY HO! :grin:

Guest Grizz

I love a lot of his acid output and do believe Benefist is absolutely brilliant but Chicago.. has a few stand out tracks and I think he is clutching at straws on a few tracks, even a lot of the samples have been used before.

Archived