IGNORED

I feel like theres a tree growing out of the top of my head

Salvatorin

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

The fire is so warm in the cold, the dark is a curtain, everything is so close, so quiet, so saturated. A bonfire made on a mattress in a post-apocalyptic lot tucked deep in the neverending wood. A Franiskaner. Snow everywhere. Perfect.

2131745496_1bb84b555f.jpg

8-335-1.cabin.y.jpg

franziskaner_logo.jpg

My boner is uncontrollable.

And I'm not talking about my penis.

No, this is a full on brain boner.

In a few days this might sprout into a healthy young oak tree

Or maybe the best piece of ash I've ever seen

as if the white could cry

it would cry, I think

and I'd laugh

conquering it, as older ages did

the days I can count on my fingers

in an amount of time, perception decreased, passage exponentially magnified

the water will run, and green will spew forth, the clorophyll, much like blood from wounds,

and then the infection of life will reign

no actually, Tropical Islands, an exotic resort inside a giant bubble...near Brandenburg, Germany. It was originally designed to hold a giant airship, but they ran out of money to make the airship after making the hangar:

800px-Brand_Cargolifter_Halle.jpg

...so they made this:

800px-Tropical.JPG

It has over 15,000 living trees.

HOMDJSOJDHFEAUHFUCKNIGAHShIT

speaking of trees, i have a giant redwood tree in my backyard and i was wanting to build a platform/house in it so i can climb up and hang out. I have no idea how to build one though an i don't want to kill myself, anybody know where to find instructions or recommendations for this?

speaking of trees, i have a giant redwood tree in my backyard and i was wanting to build a platform/house in it so i can climb up and hang out. I have no idea how to build one though an i don't want to kill myself, anybody know where to find instructions or recommendations for this?

da internetz

like this?

treehouse7_wooden_malibu.jpg

lol, I had a redwood tree like this in my backyard when i was a kid, we built a fort in it...then i realized redwood bark irritates the hell out of my skin. Beware.

Guest cardan
The fire is so warm in the cold, the dark is a curtain, everything is so close, so quiet, so saturated. A bonfire made on a mattress in a post-apocalyptic lot tucked deep in the neverending wood. A Franiskaner. Snow everywhere. Perfect.

2131745496_1bb84b555f.jpg

8-335-1.cabin.y.jpg

franziskaner_logo.jpg

FUCKING BEST POST EVER

END OF EVERY FUCKING STORY EVER

FUCK

Archived