IGNORED

Ionic Chartreuse

Guest apy

Hi. I've put a track from my new album "Macrocyclic Blues" on my myspace player if you fancy checking it out. A beatless building melodic piece and the first track written for this album. It's the first track on the page. Thanks, Paul.

Here

Guest philia

just from your description, it sounds like this would be the type of tune that i would enjoy. and yea wow, i really love this! very pretty and relaxing overall.

the sounds blend so nicely together. the guitar was very cool, not too obvious/very subtle...but it worked great. wouldn't mind if this track was even longer, could totally zone out to it.

nice one :beer:

Thanks a lot for listening and commenting guys and cheers for buying a copy Atop! I'm in the process of sending them out so you'll get yours soon. : )

Guest geographyhorse

Highly enjoyable..... the sounds blend really well and sorta wisks you away..... I've always remembered your music being very well produced and nice..... Love the slightly distorted pads........ The build is wonderfully subtle...... The guitar is well hidden yet adds a nice backing to the track....

Well Done

Stand alone track of lush tones, in the context of the new album its just one of 15/16 gems, honestly folks check it out (buy the album that is) , it really is one of the best things ive heard electronically in an age it seems.

Thanks a lot guys! Your input is appreciated. Jaffa, will mail you about those queries k, sorry been a bit hectic here.

Nee Problem Paul;-)

Thanks a lot folks for all the comments guys. Jaffa, mailed you.

I've also just put up another track on myspace from the album called "Emerald Blitter", very different in style, hard beatbased melodic electronics. Cheers, Apy. : )

Yeah, this is really nice stuff. The first song on the page definitely isn't beatless though! Or if it is, those are some very drum-esque non-drum instruments. Really cool chord progressions, sounds like my computer is being haunted by ghosts of awesome. This is sweet, some of the best stuff I've heard in YLC.

All right, now I'm listening to the track you were actually referring to in this post. This is equally cool. Damn. I love the instrumentation. Sounds like something that would sell well if adequately promoted. So lush, sounds a hundred miles deep. I'm really impressed. Your taste in sounds are second to none.

10/10.

Archived