IGNORED

Underworld in Boston

Braintree

Guest maantecaaa!!!
haha

Im going to that show in LA

I'm still considering going. One of the best things about L.A. is summer shows at the Bowl. Thousands of people having a good time and not acting like douchebags for once!

Guest Mr Salads
haha

I'm still considering going. One of the best things about L.A. is summer shows at the Bowl. Thousands of people having a good time and not acting like douchebags for once!

Yeah dude. If you want to come along I have a 50 dollar ticket for you

haha

i'll be at this. i bought a ticket for it so long ago i'm suprised i haven't forgotten about the show altogether.

where are you seated? i'm in section G1.

Guest maantecaaa!!!
haha

Yeah dude. If you want to come along I have a 50 dollar ticket for you

worrrd. I might take you up on that.

• 2 weeks later...

San Francisco show was pretty damn good. lots of classics and a couple new ones. the most authentic Underworld moment for me was "Two Months Off" for whatever reason. I'll be at the show tonight. cheers.

Was a great show last night. King of Snake especially got me going. I was excited they played Jumbo, too.

The shirts were $30, what the fuck. And they didn't have the purple one in men's sizes. Fuck that shit.

It's still Underworld, though.

not really.

though they did try their hardest for a while.

that's like the only time i've ever hear anyone that thought that...other than the other times you've said it.

Was a great show last night. King of Snake especially got me going. I was excited they played Jumbo, too.

The shirts were $30, what the fuck. And they didn't have the purple one in men's sizes. Fuck that shit.

cool, you didn't buy the shirt because at the pre-order page they've got up, its the CD+DVD edition and the T-shirt for like $25.

http://underworld.echospin.com

go now.

Archived