IGNORED

AB5 on ebay

Guest Kenneth172

Holy shit! I see that AB5 disc eventually sold for a mighty £565 UK sterling pounds. Insane... I nearly fell off me chair.

BTW, I think the term 'Braindance' should be dropped. It's just too 'electronic music' and that name should be dropped also.

So what should be the new "electronic music" or "Braindance"?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kenneth172
Oh, and from now on, pretend like the guy from my signature says everything I post, since I doubt anyone knows who the guy in my AV is...

Pretend in what way exactly? Pretend to be him? I bet you've already got those mad staring eyes by default. :teeth:

Guest Kenneth172
PRETEND THAT THE BLACK MAN IS SAYING WHATEVER MY POSTS SAY KENNY!!!

For example: That line above right there ^^^. The black man is saying that. Not some dude with the moniker of sneaksta303...

LOL, Pretend the black guy is reciting the following lyrics while doing that funky dance of his:

Beetles,

Under my carpet,

Under my feet,

They cum out in the heat.

[cue mad staring eyes]

Guest Helper ET

I always read Fred McGriff's posts as the black dude in his avatar. I think it's Fred McGriff. I eventually realized he was just some white dude, and I liked a little less after that, yet he's still one of my favorite people on this message board.

...and I thought it was "they come out at night"

Guest AOOproductions

I agree with everything you said there sneaksta. To be honest, the only reason I use the term "electronic music" is force of habit. By the way... I havn't listened to some good old yellow calx in a while, I think I'll listen to it and think about how much it sounds like techno, and not electronic music.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived