IGNORED

AB5 on ebay

Guest Kenneth172

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stop being a forum dick. You've already pissed a few people off. Don't bring it here.

You've been a member for nearly 3 months and you have close to 700 posts, that's being a dick !

Stop being a forum dick. You've already pissed a few people off. Don't bring it here.

i'm not hating, i just wanted to join in.

Guest earlgrey
... bidding over £200.... daylight robberty

robert smith of The Cure turns to stone if he goes outside in the daylight

Guest Jimbob
electronic music is a myth that was invented by geeks, record labels and journalists. it was born with Richard D. James Album and it died with Drukqs.

fuck off

electronic music is a myth that was invented by geeks, record labels and journalists. it was born with Richard D. James Album and it died with Drukqs.

fuck off

again, i agree with our brian on this one

WTF was electronic music anyway?

if you've ever seriously used the term (without being ironic like "those shoes are well electronic music" etc)

then you are a fucking div

Guest Kenneth172
Go for it Ken!!!

.... i am considering it... tried to through a few red herrings in though to put others off...

Guest Jimbob

fuck off

again, i agree with our brian on this one

WTF was electronic music anyway?

if you've ever seriously used the term (without being ironic like "those shoes are well electronic music" etc)

then you are a fucking div

i can see where you might have gotten the wrong end of the stick on this one, electronic music is fucking nonsense, and i'm not defending any pretentious faggots who use the term either with good intentions or to appear 'intelligent'.

I'm just irritated by the statement above because i'ts blurring the gap between opinion and fact, in hindsight, it's probably just me being a dumb fuck.

Whatever, at least it isn't funky house :whistling:

Archived