IGNORED

You don't know me

ryancolecreate

since around 98 I guess you could say. I did my time with fruity loops 1.0 or what ever the fuck it was. LOL.

Crazy that it's been a part of me that long.

I am mostly SW based. I have a few pieces of kit (Korg ms2000, boss dr-sample, 80's-ass yamaha digi synth) but they are all in the states now, so i'm using software for the time being.

Guest ezkerraldean

these are quite cool. like thatne said, they remind me a bit of BOC and a bit of the Orb's more recent stuff.

i am in a state of amazement and awe and impressedness regarding your pretty changing-colours display pic. tis quite nice.

Guest ezkerraldean
Where in Canada do you reside?? I have been thinking of relocating to there. Any suggestions?

me? oakville, ontario. well, my family emigrated scant weeks ago and i will be back in Blighty again soon so i can't tell you much, but its certainly nice round here, within Toronto's sphere of influence. been to most of the large cities over here, ottawa was the nicest.

Enveloped - I like the vibe and the shortness of it, it sounds like an envelope. really nice!

Homage - yeah, it's definitely got a Books sound to it. it also reminds me of the mylo track with the guy talking about riding his bike down California. i forget what it's called.

i think at 1:43, after the music has dropped out, you could bring in a new section of music to keep developing the song along, rather than bring the same part back in.

where did you get the samples from?

Archived