IGNORED

the tuss

qnio

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zing Zing Zingbah
I saw that name on a grave in a dream.

EDIT: there were 2 graves, karen's and brian's, on the top of back tor hill.

are there any real graves back there or no?

Guest Helper ET

I can't tell if you posting that picture with the Aphex sticker is supposed to be funny or what...cause it was hilarious. Other than that I can assume you are trying to be a trickster, but the lighting on the sticker compared to the rest of the picture clearly indicates it was photoshopped on the CD case.

Guest Barricade
I can't tell if you posting that picture with the Aphex sticker is supposed to be funny or what...cause it was hilarious. Other than that I can assume you are trying to be a trickster, but the lighting on the sticker compared to the rest of the picture clearly indicates it was photoshopped on the CD case.

I believe he really is Brian Tregaskin...

Guest organizedconfusedproject
This is exactly my problem. Everyone believes The Tuss is AFX, yet is unable to prove it.

mmh ok, let'ssssssssssseee

Fredugolon, synthacon 9, andrushup i bank, those three tracks were played by aphex in different lives. And a guy (who the fuck is he ?), named brian tregaskin (brian being an anagram for brain, and we all know that aphex define his music as braindance and loves to play with anagrams) release under a cornish word alias (aphex is cornish i guess), on rephlex (aphex's label), some stuff composed with a yamaha-GX1 which is a very expansive synth (aphex is quite rich, and love that kind of things).

SO HOW TO COME TO A CONCLUSION.

(without considering the high quality of tuss' music, everyone having his own tastes in terms of music)

Guest Helper ET

I know, BCM, the whole thing is retarded.

Fredugolon, synthacon 9, andrushup i bank, those three tracks were played by aphex in different lives. And a guy (who the fuck is he ?), named brian tregaskin (brian being an anagram for brain, and we all know that aphex define his music as braindance and loves to play with anagrams) release under a cornish word alias (aphex is cornish i guess), on rephlex (aphex's label), some stuff composed with a yamaha-GX1 which is a very expansive synth (aphex is quite rich, and love that kind of things).

(without considering the high quality of tuss' music, everyone having his own tastes in terms of music)

First, just because AFX plays it live doesn't mean he wrote it. He plays lots of stuff live that he didn't write. The Brian (brain) anagram theory is a big stretch, and isn't conclusive proof, even for an idiot. As for the cornish word "Tuss", this is not proof of AFX's involvement with the music. The Tuss is on Rephlex, which clearly indicates, that whoever the Tuss is, has some association with Rephlex, therefor probably some Cornish culture influence. As for the GX1, any crazy bastard could own one of those things. All of your evidence is theoretical and circumstantial. Also AFX isn't the only person who can make quality produced music.

This is a perfect example of why people who would go to the grave thinking The Tuss is AFX, don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

yeah it's true we haven't got any proof it's aphex himself. But we are not in a tribunal, aren't scientist. So what's your opinion about the tuss. I don't ask you to tell me who is the tuss, but who you believe he is. I don't care what's your judgement, i'm more interested in your belief

gureeeeto !

to ET:

i don't know if i'll be well understand, so i'll give you an exemple.

you seem to be interested in ETs. So i did for some days, 1year ago, looking trough the internet, reading tons of articles , seeing masses of videos etc... And I form my opinion : I 'm quite inclined to believe that UFOs (as a whole phenomena) exists, and that's not collective halucinations. That's what i feel to be the truth. However i don't have the proof. And I close the case. Over. But I could have gone on to doubt, talking around me, but I didn't because in the long run it gets borring, and then people see you as an insane person. so what ?Say your opinion about the tuss and stop theorizing about his identity.

it's a but rude as an answer, so i got a gift for you ;)

here is a guy instigator of the GEPAN (Groupe d'étude des phénomenes aerospatiaux non-identifiés/ Study group of unknown aerostpatial penomenas) first public study group about ufos in the world.

He pretends to have found the secret ofgravity. See the videos, they are in that proper style to frenches, full of megalomania and arrogance.

http://www.s178783976.onlinehome.fr/site_i...gb.php?wxcv=587

I know, BCM, the whole thing is retarded.

First, just because AFX plays it live doesn't mean he wrote it. He plays lots of stuff live that he didn't write. The Brian (brain) anagram theory is a big stretch, and isn't conclusive proof, even for an idiot. As for the cornish word "Tuss", this is not proof of AFX's involvement with the music. The Tuss is on Rephlex, which clearly indicates, that whoever the Tuss is, has some association with Rephlex, therefor probably some Cornish culture influence. As for the GX1, any crazy bastard could own one of those things. All of your evidence is theoretical and circumstantial. Also AFX isn't the only person who can make quality produced music.

This is a perfect example of why people who would go to the grave thinking The Tuss is AFX, don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

AH AH AH!!! He's the one who played The Tuss in live... never heard or seen Squarepusher or µ-ziq or vibert or ceephax or cuntsnares played The Tuss in live... u're wrong maybe...

A couple of things about the tuss make it richie rich for me.

Firstly: Use yr ears

Secondly: He was playing this stuff in 2005.

Thirdly: Why the hell would Rephlex allow an unknown artist to produce a thirty minute album with no info, or real artwork or anything? They wouldn't. If I went to Rephlex (pretend I had tuss like material) being an unknown and was like yea here is thirty minutes of music and you cant know anything about me, release any artwork, oh and I dont play live and haven't. They would be like, yea screw you.

Fourthly: Remember that thread a while back about the "New aphex ep, the Tuss"? Why would they make that thread for an unknown that aphex just happened to be playing two years before? It is absurd.

Fifthly: The musics equipments.

Guest synthganic

http://www.thisplaceisdead.com/2007/05/26/...james-the-tuss/

This may be old news but the fact that even the myspace was a rip-off should say something about the identity of Karen anyway.

Also, listen to Synthacon 9. Right at 1:47, a new beat comes in that is the exact same sounding beat that closes the Aphex/Vibert Remix Track.

p.s. - ET Wrote: As for the GX1, any crazy bastard could own one of those things.

I am a crazy bastard and I DO own one.*wakes up with a huge Tuss*

Archived