IGNORED

Anyone know how to do this?

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

sstvpicturefrombonustraou5.jpg

That, is apparently the image of decoding "bonus high frequency sounds", from 2 Remixes By AFX, in some kind of software, here

supposedly, you might have to put it in "martin 1" mode...

The image is too small and fuzzy, can anyone figure this out, or have a larger version of the picture?

i downloaded the same program a while back and couldnt get it to work at all. i think that site gave you some tracks to play with, and i got them to work. but i converted the bonus high frequency track to .wav (the format i remember this program needing---i might be wrong) and couldnt get anything. apparently that picture is all it is. you cant make it any clearer cause the data just aint there. it still baffles me why richard would bother to use such a niche format to relay the data. i mean its cool and all cause its very "secret-agent" like, but still----.jpeg's man. or spring for some covers.....

This is the first release

on Rich°ard(?), tom and grants

label

linesmadeinmspaint

the first side is a remix of

boxenergy(?) by dj pierre

and the other side is a remix

of flowc5oma(?) by STATE 808.

i u9sed the following

programs to nt°sake(?) this music:

random gibberish

respekt to K—rok for the vocal snatch(?)

and i think the guy in the blue/purple suit is richard

not sure tho

Guest tv_party
i downloaded the same program a while back and couldnt get it to work at all. i think that site gave you some tracks to play with, and i got them to work. but i converted the bonus high frequency track to .wav (the format i remember this program needing---i might be wrong) and couldnt get anything. apparently that picture is all it is. you cant make it any clearer cause the data just aint there. it still baffles me why richard would bother to use such a niche format to relay the data. i mean its cool and all cause its very "secret-agent" like, but still----.jpeg's man. or spring for some covers.....

I hesitate to say this because it's really a given, but if you converted it from mp3 that might be the problem.

FYI I haven't tried it as I don't have the original untainted .wav of the track.

I tried this with ktpa1 and 2. Yeah I converted the mp3 as it's all I had.

Some interesting looking patterns in 1 but nothing that could be identified as a deliberate image.

i did this with a wav and couldnt get it high enough quality to read it. theres a good one out there, but still not legible. from what i can figure having used the software you can only transmit those images at very low resolution.

Guest ezkerraldean
All i have is the prog to decode the images at the end of windowlicker, formular and songs about my cats by snares. Dont think thats related to this tho :D

is it Coagula? i think ive used it before.......

coagula encoded images sound quite distinctive, and nothing like bonus high frequency sounds so i doubt it's that.

Archived