IGNORED

schitch

Guest tht tne

i like it - i think the amen needs to be more upfront in the mix - the bass noise is a bit too prominent too, simple adjustment of levels will sort that out though..... i like the high pitched beep - reminds me of Lord of the Null Lines by Hyper On Experience.... could do with some more progression and changes, but got loads of potential. sounds a bit too digital as well, give it some overall mastering when you've changed the levels to make it all sound a bit warmer and less computery....

EDIT: good use of the dBlue Glitch yes - not completely obvious you've used it.

Yeah, the amen needs to definitely be brought more to the fore. More build too would help. I think you've got chorus fx on the bass but some stronger chorus would be good. Needs some pads or other elements to lead it also.

Yeah, the amen needs to definitely be brought more to the fore. More build too would help. I think you've got chorus fx on the bass but some stronger chorus would be good. Needs some pads or other elements to lead it also.

yeah, i'm looking forward to hearing this with louder drums. this is cool.

Yeah, I agree the drums need to come out more. It would also sound cool at parts if you gated them or chopped them specifically to sound stuttery.

Archived