IGNORED

kind of epic

beneboi

Guest ezkerraldean

got gone campin here, the tune's good. the beat towards the end could make this a great track but it isnt quite right i dont think. needs to be louder. needs more ooooomph.

and the bassline. and the synth melody towards the end too. so i'd say it needs to be mastered a bit better but doing that would make this a killer track for me!

gonecampin' - yeah, nice vibe - production's ok - don't listen to ezkerraldean for mastering advice after the track of his i've just listened to...., anyway, it's a nice sound and i like this tune. all i think it needs is some kind of overall EQing to tighten it all up, punch up the kicks so they really come whomping out of the speakers at you and the same with the snares (apart from they should come snapping out of the speakers at you, not whomping). overall, it does need some mastering tweaking to round it off nicely, but apart from that i wouldn't change anything.

dustycowboy - got that C64 sound about it (not a bad thing), again, I feel the kick and claps are just not bright/punchy/aggressive enough (different from loud enough). i don't like this track as much as gonecampin', but there's some nice ideas here and it shows you're originality to an extent. keep working on this!

gonecampin' - yeah, nice vibe - production's ok - don't listen to ezkerraldean for mastering advice after the track of his i've just listened to...., anyway, it's a nice sound and i like this tune. all i think it needs is some kind of overall EQing to tighten it all up, punch up the kicks so they really come whomping out of the speakers at you and the same with the snares (apart from they should come snapping out of the speakers at you, not whomping). overall, it does need some mastering tweaking to round it off nicely, but apart from that i wouldn't change anything.

k, im working on clearing out some space for the eq on the bd's and gonna attempt to find a better snare sample, i end up using an 808 for snare/closed hh/bd's in almost every song that i make (outside of production work) , which i think is probably a bad thing, i put this together after getting back from a few days camping (hence the title) not sure if i hit the whole 'camping/nature' idea very well, but its how i felt after returning

dusty cowboy is entirely incomplete, but i thought i would throw it up with the other, just to give you guys something to listen to

ill let you know when they are finished and mastered, i was thinking of submitting gone campin for the beardstep thing, now that ive posted it in ylc does that disqualify it?

Archived