IGNORED

Octoble DrukQs

Bob Dylan

thats hilarious... fastest in the history of watmm i'll bet...

beno got 10k in a year i think.

that's me just touching a year now. 4000 posts in 10 days is piss. bring it on.

im going to bed,later duuuuuuuuuhude.

NO. I only try medics, or natural.

My first joint of weed was MY weed. That's my grand fierté

I was BY NO MEANS suggesting you actually do it. I was just claiming it's superiority. Nice work with your greens tho. My life would be so much better had I just stuck to that...

Guest organizedconfusedproject

An experimentation was led about LSD in the mid 70's. They took alcoholics and split them up into three different therapies.

1--Seances with a psychologist

2--Group therapy

3--Seances with a psychologist, while the subjcet is on LSD.

The results(as far as i can remember) :

1--12% stopped drinking definitely after the therapy

2--20% stopped drinking definitely after the group therapy

3--60% stopped drinking definitely after the LSD therapy

another stuff about acid :

They took two guys, and made two experimentations.

1-They give LSD to A and a placebo to B, telling them it was acid. Both had a good trip.

2-Another day, they give to both LSD, telling them it was placebo. None had trip.

And don't imagine i'm a young gay(whereas i'm) trying to making it up.

here is a list (in order) of drugs i took.

1-Morphine, Codeine (around 100 200 mg with paracetamol, arround 10 times) etc.

2-LSA(20 times)

3-Weed, shit (arround...huh ! many many times)

4-Zyprexcia (once : whooch !)

5-Stillnox(arround 15 times 30-40 mg WHOOOOOCH SA MERE)

6-Valium(once, 20 mg i haven't more)

7-Lexomil(3 tablets, 24 mg, once, in a hotel hall)

oh i forgot, salvia, that was a gift when i ordered some seeds (i prefer afar morning glory, hbwr are to mental)

My conclusion : i was a toxicoman, that's a fact, "addicted" -for aught we can call this an addiction- to shit. I stopped smoking since awhile, after realizing on acid how it was hard to find a good trip (in comparaison to acid) with shit, though i've to add i was listening to phonatacid. Trully acid is a powerfull substance with a hint of placebo, making it a very communicative substance (without it i never engaged in linguistic studies). I'm not telling the eulogy of drugs, for the most part they are just like a dog's bull. What are we striving to seek into drugs? I don't know, maybe an image of happiness. And they are very various, it's always interesting to test them, but it's a fucking error to dwell upon the most grey, the most fat and the most incontinent of them, just because that's not a nice image of hapiness. Okay, what i say is surely flaming, but i want to be straigthforward, all the more because they (who? docs, psychologists, psychiatrists) tell us it's necessary whereas obviously it's not indeed always the case.

I might don't have your experience arround drugs, and maybe you'll find i'm a pretentious one, but you should rest upon acid (you know what i think about lsd...nothing, but it seems to be randomly measured out). So plants morning glory(HWAT HWAT HWAT HWAT => THAT's A NEW THEORY ABOUT THE TUSS. FUCK ! WHAT A BRILLANT MIND I HAVE !), all the more it's legal, and cause no addiction (there is only addition to mysticism with acid). Then drink a lemon juice Fall is slowly setting down into its bed. That's time for me to do it...

VOILA, that was my crappy post of the day, hope you like it ! :beer:

Cuntly yours

Guest earlgrey

Is that a fucking minimalist 20th century classical composer avatar? DAMN YOU! BURN IN HELL!!

Damn I've got shivers looking at it.

(hate being glassophobic)

Guest organizedconfusedproject

To ET : . . . is that irony ? It's a fucking joke. But the two discs of DrukQs were really designed to be played simultaneously, isn't it Phlip ? :angry:

And this the amazing PORTIA AFRICANA. Size : less than 1 cm. But SHE is anyway the greatest predator on earth, with aptitudes for hunting comparable to those of a lion. SHE is able to change strategy, whereas is brain is as big as a grain of salt. Otherwise, she is a CANNIBAL, and can eat spiders more than 100 times bigger. Oh, and she has beautiful eyes, with a very complexe crystalline lens, which enable her, binocular sight.

Now, please, i've to go down home. :devil:

Archived