IGNORED

Octoble DrukQs

Bob Dylan

how would you do this?

perhaps you could glue two record players together and place the record in the middle.

thus playing both sides at the same time.

Guest Barricade
how would you do this?

perhaps you could glue two record players together and place the record in the middle.

thus playing both sides at the same time.

Yes that might be even crazy enough to work...

You buy two sets of DrukQs vinyl, and you play them with 8 turntables. It's the way Richard wanted you to hear simultanous Drukqs. Drukqs was made for vinyl, bitches.

It's the same way with DRAFT 7.30, you play two casettes with each different sides at the same time.

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="42500" height="35000"></embed></object>">
name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="42500" height="35000"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest AOOproductions

This is dumb, But I would definetley record it to a cassettes walkman and then jump off a cliff to my death listening to it though.

Guest Barricade
This is dumb, But I would definetley record it to a cassettes walkman and then jump off a cliff to my death listening to it though.

Yeah you don't wanna ruin ur mp3 player.

Guest Romhotep
i heard Shakespearian sonnets read by richie, by playing the second disc parallel, but backwards. it can make me real horny when he's whispering those things in my ears.

I'm sure you're talking about the sonnets written to the little boy lover.

Archived