IGNORED

Pinback - Autumn of the Seraphs

This is out now and it's really good, if you like Pinback. It sounds pretty much like most of their other stuff... If you haven't heard them, this wouldn't be a bad one to start with.

Here's a decent review I guess: Pitchfork

Oh, and it came with a 3 song bonus disc as well. Cool.

Yeah, I have to say I love pretty much everything Rob Crow's name is on.

I thought Abaddon was pretty marginal for them, and this disc seems like a return to form. Of course nothing beats the first 2 CDs, but yeah. Great record!

Guest brianellis

i know a lot of people that either know rob crow or have met him before (i live in san diego), and most of them say he's a crazy asshole and all he really wants to listen to is thrash punk? i used to like pinback until i saw them live and rob crow seriously sang like he was in blink 182.

i know a lot of people that either know rob crow or have met him before (i live in san diego), and most of them say he's a crazy asshole and all he really wants to listen to is thrash punk? i used to like pinback until i saw them live and rob crow seriously sang like he was in blink 182.

thats really funny because i've spoken to him numerous times online and he's as nice as can be!

don't know about the blink 182 singing though. given what kind of vocalists i like i should technically hate his singing but i really love his voice so whatever!

very odd to hear they're playing with om though. hahaha.

Archived