IGNORED

As Fred's topic was closed...

Guest Babar

Guest organizedconfusedproject
The synth line that comes in at 1:09 is so. fucking. bad. asssssss!!!! I mean this song starts off fucking killer, I remember the first time I heard it i just immediately started low ballin, movin my shoulders all down and dirty, snappin my fingers, thinking to myself oh hell fucking yeah. i felt like i was coming up on something. and then

1:44. . . . WTF??

the track falls off the wagon completely! never to resort back to the brilliance that was introduced during the first minute! what the fuck man?! this song was going to be one of the top 3 or 4 tracks in the whole series! now it's in the bottom tier man! 1:44. w-t-f.

that's why i think this song is tragic. i cant help but just sit there and imagine what it'd be like if he just kinda built on the first minute and kept that going.

oh well who am i to question genius. i am probably too dumb to understand what he was doing with this track.

You suck mate. Really. Analord 7 is one of the best analords. And ax acid 04 is one of the best track (though i believe that's a bit dump to list them in a rating). This track is quite sexual and the drum pattern of the final session is simply one of the best ever made.

Lisbon Acid and AFX Acid are only there to make Pitcard look good.

Wash your ears, Pitcard is fabulous. Landscape as well.

confederation trough made me even sadder, cause i thought that meant he died inside or something...

then Rushup Edge restored my faith, and now i can listen to analords and the first tuss without getting depressed.

you fanboy... Why didn't you commit suicide when smojphace ep has been released ?

You took my post wrong. I meant that the other two tracks suck and make Pitcard even better by comparison.

I've stated numerous times that Pitcard is my all time favourite track.

Guest earlgrey

You took my post wrong. I meant that the other two tracks suck and make Pitcard even better by comparison.

i think you took ocp's post wrong. It looks like he was agreeing that Pitcard is fabulous, but also reminding WATMM's youth of the importance of ear hygiene.

hey knucklehead i didnt diss analord 7.

but if you think the drum pattern at the end of afx acid 04 is "one of the best ever made" then you're a complete fucking knob as there's zero going on in that drum pattern worth mentioning.

quite sexual indeed. do you know what sex is? i'm going to fuck your mom with this song playing. sexual. it sounds like dung beetles crawling into my ass.

what a fucking clown. you have no taste. calling someone a fanboy for liking rushup edge, which completely fucking blows confederation trough out of the water. faboys are those who blindly eat up everything rdj dishes out. like you obviously. no taste of your own. only taste you have is rdj ballsack in your mouth. now that's sexual! fuck off, i hate you.

and as far as whatever response you have to this goes, aint gonna fuckin have any of it as your taste is shit. aint gonna even read it.

i think you took ocp's post wrong. It looks like he was agreeing that Pitcard is fabulous, but also reminding WATMM's youth of the importance of ear hygiene.

i guess we'll have to agree to dis-de-un-agree.

EDIT: McGriff is my new hero. Gee golly gosh mister when i grow up i want to be just like him.

hey knucklehead i didnt diss analord 7.

but if you think the drum pattern at the end of afx acid 04 is "one of the best ever made" then you're a complete fucking knob as there's zero going on in that drum pattern worth mentioning.

quite sexual indeed. do you know what sex is? i'm going to fuck your mom with this song playing. sexual. it sounds like dung beetles crawling into my ass.

what a fucking clown. you have no taste. calling someone a fanboy for liking rushup edge, which completely fucking blows confederation trough out of the water. faboys are those who blindly eat up everything rdj dishes out. like you obviously. no taste of your own. only taste you have is rdj ballsack in your mouth. now that's sexual! fuck off, i hate you.

and as far as whatever response you have to this goes, aint gonna fuckin have any of it as your taste is shit. aint gonna even read it.

So does this make me a mean guy if I put this in the funny quotes thread?

Guest Adjective
confederation trough made me even sadder, cause i thought that meant he died inside or something...

then Rushup Edge restored my faith, and now i can listen to analords and the first tuss without getting depressed.

you fanboy... Why didn't you commit suicide when smojphace ep has been released ?

because the smojphace remix was awesome

Guest Barricade

LOL I think some people are listening to fakes? Cause there is really nothing worth mentioning going on in the drum pattern, really! Can't we all agree that this is a mediocre (at best) track by RDJ and that he released waaaaaaay better stuff? And how does this track sound sexual to you?! Synthacon 9 is more of a sexual track if you ask me (just to compare). Look guys no artist puts out only brilliant stuff, no not even RDJ. And you can't have good tracks without a few shit ones, right?

I like the track because of its complete old skoolness. That drum pattern is just a simple 4/4 beat of 707 snares and kicks and 808 hats. It sounds like something from 1987, only the Windowlickeresque slidey 303 line gives any indication that its RDJ at the helm. Its refreshingly minimal.

Sexual. Truly. I mean Tetra-Sync by square pusher or op.111 aka sonata n°32 (2nd movment) are sexual track.I didn't say that AFX Acid 04 is sexual, but "quite sexual". That makes difference. Look at the way track is changing @4:30.

et puis en fait, je t'aime bien va... :wub:

Guest Adjective

if you get a female avatar then it'll be less weird calling aphex tracks "sexual" and instead will become very hot.

i recommend using an image of t-shirt model, as she would seem more attainable to forum members.

Guest transfer

because the smojphace remix was awesome

true......smojphace was a wicked ep imo.

this spider needs to be euthanazied ---> av-3027.jpg

Burn, Motherfucker, Burn !

28154089.DSC05095.jpg

i kinda know what fred means, the character of the track changes completely @1:44.

COMPLETELY.

till then it looks like it'll be another epic track with tragic harmonies and massive strings towards the end.

and then it changes to this minimal funky workout. but a good one at that!

and the percussive bassline synth at the end is really awesome.

excellent track overall!

Archived