IGNORED

emo-ish, dubstep-ish electronic music

erichodge

damn, i need a girl friend...

BUT, until then... i'm stuck at home with my virus

i wanted to make a dubstep track, but then i started staring at my shoes a bit. maybe i need to buy some camo or something.

anyway, i'll get back to this on the weekend (when i'm not slaving for the man) and would love feedback beforehand.

thank you. hope everyone is having some kind of enjoyment from this day!

I'm just listening through crap computer monitors, but I'm digging your drum work. Nice sense of space on the synths. Neither emo-ish nor dubstep-ish strike me as fitting desciptions. More like a pleasant stroll through the park.

Guest mohamed

i honestly dont feel the way you introduce the elements in the track except for the pad, but when everythings in action i like it a lot.

nice one!

i have to say that suicide would probably have been the better option.

i am joking of course

or am i?

i enjoyed the drum and other bits.

i honestly dont feel the way you introduce the elements in the track except for the pad, but when everythings in action i like it a lot.

i agree with that. like everyone said, the drums are really nice. wheres the whole song? it ends abruptly...

thanks so much for the feedback. exactly the kind of stuff i was hoping for going into the weekend.

i am planning on putting more work into this track fri/sat.... and i will absolutely be focusing on 1.) introducing the elements a bit more smoothly and 2.) making the track a complete idea (i don't think i'll actually "finish it", but i will certainly round out the idea as much as time allows). these things among other things... and i'll post a link to the update once i've had enough for the weekend.

thanks again... this forum actually makes life better!!

spent the last 3 days working on this. i'd say i actually like it... but it could be because i've heard it a million times by now.

anyway, i tacked on a second section, did a lot more work with the sound... weeded out some crap and worked on the transitions.

i realize there are still some problems (even beyond your opinion of the idea in general) such as the bass mixing, the gurgle noise sequencing and pitch... but i think you'll at least be able to appreciate what i was trying to do.

the file is called 'brokethem2' and can be listen to or downloaded here:

http://www.myspace.com/paintedrust

thank you for listening.

Archived