IGNORED

Music for the tired

Guest HokusPoker

Guest HokusPoker

Tell me, what music can I listen to when I'm tired?

SAWII or something is way too soft.

It's got to have a monotonous beat and rather dirty is pleasant too, as my researches have shown.

Come to Daddy actually works pretty well, but not good enough.

Hasn't got to be AFX necessarily.

Guest HokusPoker
Richard D James album

or

some tracks from Analord serie

or

Chosen Lords

Too complex imho.

It's got to be more like UMZ UMZ UMZ UMZ, but more with a UENG sound.

Guest earlgrey

tired music with beats?

melodies from mars ... currently my most-listened RDJ album: melodic, happy, soothing, and enough of a beat to keep you alert. i'm certain it really is him as well, despite the sceptics.

for something more unsettling but very beautiful, Gas - Konigsforst: imho the defining "UMZ UMZ UMZ UMZ, but more with a UENG sound" album.

(actually, i don't know what a UENG sound is, but it definitely has some UMZ UMZ UMZ)

(hang on, i just noticed that you're from Germany - you really need that Gas album if you don't have it already, sadly it's out of print and second-hand Gas material is always very expensive, so i suggest being resourceful with the internet for a copy in the meantime until it is re-released)

Guest Helper ET

yeah i think melodies from mars was him. it's so AFXy, it has to be. Not like The Tuss, where it sounds like Richard with other people.

"OMG he said the T word"

In the winter I usually open my windows and put SAW 1 on, I love sleeping to that album and drifting off to sleep during Tha.

Guest earlgrey

mmmm...

gas, the pole trilogy, and AFX's SAWs are just so damn narcotic.. someone recommend more music like these (and oval's "do while") - i feel my consciousness changing as soon i put them on.

Guest earlgrey
the tired sounds of ...

yeah, great album! -> :sleeping:

i think The Dead Texan is more consistent though .. CD2 of Tired Sounds is excellent, but I feel a bit indifferent to what follows CD1 after the Requiem for Dying Mothers suite.

( *puts on SOTL*

*floats away on dopamine clouds* )

Archived