IGNORED

So where's this new AE then !?

Guest Produkt

Guest Produkt

Im thinkin ppl got wind of the gescom stuff and interpreted it as new ae which it sort of is. I dnt know what they do in their day to day lives, does any1 know???

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Produkt

I know its probably been talked about millions of times, but I think the new material is just a reverlation. its so great to see them get more cold and mechanical. I don't realy like much of their stuff at all realy, apart from draft and DEF untilted. After seeing them live I just didnt think id ever hear anything as powerfull as their live set, even though it can dragg a little. just the current live experience, its mind blowing.

Guest Enter a new display name

What will be the promotional bonus on Warpmart once it comes out? I want a poster of topless Sean and Rob!

Guest sqruwezey

On That Other Site™ someone posted these samples possibly from autechre new album called "Cenrrenx"

forum

Fikb8

Reshall

Guest sqruwezey
On That Other Site™ someone posted these samples possibly from autechre new album called "Cenrrenx"

forum

Fikb8

Reshall

Even if they aint the real deal they sound wicked dough

But with untilted someone put the whole thing on That Other Site™ too before it was releseased

I think I would prefer not to hear any samples before the album comes out. I don't want any ideas or anything. I want to be fresh the first time I ehar it.

forum

Fikb8

Reshall

i think glotched made these as he was beta testing reason 4 or something.

Guest hahathhat
*Starts baseless rumor/conjecture*

I hear they are doing a double album this time.

actually they are cooking up a nice curry with dank nugs for flavor

I sent Autechre a happy thanksgiving card with a roll of nickles, a fountain pen, and a note informing them I am anxiously awaiting their new album. They sent me back a postcard reminding me that thanksgiving is an American holiday.

:getlost:

Archived