IGNORED

dirty wabble

beneboi

childish games they play one these boards.

depth: i wasn't too sure about this to begin with but it grew on me and i loved the choice of samples, especially the portal sample. some parts seemed too plasticy, but overall a decent track.

cruel: crunchy goodness but almost overdone at some points(not so much later on)... very dynamic track, lots of color and texture. this would do nicely as a build to something.

Guest futuregirlfriend

wasn't into the second so much but i dig the first. great groove, good samples and overall sound. it's quite short but that's alright.

Depth: Great textures, samples. I want to hear those subtle hi-hats/snares brought a bit more into the foreground

Cruel: I'm gettin a fourtet vibe from this too, wild drums, atmospheric piano, i like the way you transition each part

I'm keepin both of em

Guest tht! tne

depth: i liked the background sample, the vocal sample that sounded kinda like a harpsichord, and what you did to the "most importantly" vocal sample

cruel: i liked the drums but as a whole it was too insistent, kinda didn't leave enough room to breathe in the track

there is a hoover in there that sounds good, but too far away. i like the beatwork and the bass... there is a little hint of playfulness to this track that i don't really think fits. its a good track though, and definitely something you should progress with IMO.

the second one has good tension in the leadin... i think the percussion gets a bit messy... need some tension RELEASE, a drop... this has the makings of a BIG track though... sounds are great, the ideas are great.

Archived