IGNORED

TUSS vs. LAST STEP

Guest tomaswoj

Guest tomaswoj
I bet if everyone found out that the Tuss was Aaron Funk and Last Step was RDJ that everyone would hate the Tuss and love Last Step.

So true, lol! You snares fanboys piss me off. You only like last step because you suspect "them" to be Aaron Funk.

LOL, actually im not a snares fanboy at all. Frankly, im not able to listen his more 'regular' stuff. Ive stepped into Last Step just because i was doing a query for: "genre:electronic style:acid style:experimental" in discogs.com and it popped out. I gave it a listen through bleep - and striked me how it is similar to Tuss (and yes Analords in fact :)).

I dont give a shit who is who. I like Tuss, and like Analords (and Vibert's acid stuff as well) - so i simply do some 'research' of similar artists out there, and give them a try.

Respect

tomaswoj

Guest Derek Wildstar
i talked to last step a few times before. i like his music... he did some cma tribute tracks ages ago as well..

Wow dude. totally awesome. Why isn't this mentioned in your wikipedia page?

• 1 month later...
I bet if everyone found out that the Tuss was Aaron Funk and Last Step was RDJ that everyone would hate the Tuss and love Last Step.

i bet you'd sit on the fence until you had some confirmation either way

i bet you haven't got any ears

i bet last rushup 10 is the best track of 2007

i bet you'd sit on the fence until you had some confirmation either way

i bet you haven't got any ears

i bet last rushup 10 is the best track of 2007

How wrong you are; I love both Last Step and The Tuss regardless of who wrote the damn music. I honestly don't care, but I feel like people refuse to give the Last Step album a chance if they already don't like releases by Snares. Listen to Baby Powder and you wouldn't even guess its the same guy.

And Rushup Bank 12 is the best song of the year, in my opinion.

I like old VS material better, specially the machine gun (deadweight) beats. Then he got all emo and shit.

Last Step has some cool tracks but it felt the album was he just messing around and with little sequenced stuff, it seems like it was all live recorded even if it wasn't.

The Tuss is on another level, plus there's so many different styles, it gots the best of Vibert, AFX, even has a corny Cylob break, so there's more to it than one thinks and who knows what that's all about or how the tracks were made, plus the tracks sound awesomes!

Guest tht! tne

i think last step is pretty good but i honestly would've been less interested if it weren't rumored to be vsnares

i don't see any point arguing over whether last step was influenced by/ripping off analord; it's just good music

Guest butane bob

Nah, I was sick of aphex until I heard the tuss. I don't care who wrote it tbh, fact is Rushup Edge made my 2007.

Archived