IGNORED

TUSS vs. LAST STEP

Guest tomaswoj

Guest tomaswoj

Im surprised not to see any comments, how Tuss resembles Last Step's Last Step - or the other way around. Similar structures, similar melodic dysonans. For me it sounds as prequel (or sequel) to Tuss's stuff although lacks such gems like Rushup Bank.

What is your opinion on this ?

Guest Derek Wildstar
Im surprised not to see any comments, how Tuss resembles Last Step's Last Step - or the other way around. Similar structures, similar melodic dysonans. For me it sounds as prequel (or sequel) to Tuss's stuff although lacks such gems like Rushup Bank.

What is your opinion on this ?

Dead Fucking Wrong. Last Step is a shit attempt to emulate the Analord series. I believe "dissonance" is what you meant to spell by the way.

It's completely fucking soulless.

last step sounds more like a electronic music-copy-project for the fun of it.

maybe try some wattenstaafjes before listening next time

LAST STEP ,excellent waking-up-at-7am-on-a-saturday-when-you-were-9-years-old music

Guest Helper ET
i wonder what aphex thinks of venetian snares since the latter did steal the "classical Vs drum&bass" style from girlboy song.

Perhaps he stole some from RDJ Album. Personally I think Venetian Snares sounds more like Drukqs.

i'm sorry, the sound of last step is crap!!!! but the sound of the tuss is as good as afx albums!

& last step (yes i own this album) is better than all VS albums but one thing, last step music is also crap like VS music... therefore i'm not aggre 2 compare this with the tuss... u all offense me! :devil: :angry:

Guest Enter a new display name
I bet if everyone found out that the Tuss was Aaron Funk and Last Step was RDJ that everyone would hate the Tuss and love Last Step.

So true, lol! You RDJ fanboys piss me off. You only like The Tuss because you suspect "them" to be Aphex Twin.

Guest transfer

It's kinda corny that somehow Last Step came out after Analord. Too obvious. I'd rather listen to Analord than Last Step for this reason alone.

Guest Derek Wildstar
I bet if everyone found out that the Tuss was Aaron Funk and Last Step was RDJ that everyone would hate the Tuss and love Last Step.

So true, lol! You RDJ fanboys piss me off. You only like The Tuss because you suspect "them" to be Aphex Twin.

I would like to point out that I don't particularly care for the tuss. I re-listened to last step and I just find it extremely annoying, regardless of who made it. Again, to me it just sounds... soulless.

So true, lol! You snares fanboys piss me off. You only like last step because you suspect "them" to be Aaron Funk.

Archived