IGNORED

Entsounds aka Wisp - Growth EP - Out Now

Guest Valued Customer

Guest Valued Customer

entsounds_cover450.jpg

This well thought out beautiful EP by Reid Dunn (aka Wisp) made me stop in my tracks when i first got to sit down and listen to it. It starts out as if someone turned off all the lights around you and everything starting moving slightly slower and all the dust in the air made a sound. Reid’s idea of making a short score for certain stages in the growth of a plant made it a more interesting listen. After a few listens i finally heard what he was going for and he nailed it and the things i thought about when i listened to it made it like a Coppola timelapse film. Look for this collection of tracks to drop on December 18th 2007, take it outside with on your headphones and enjoy.

Tracklist:

1. Seed

2. Growth I

3. Dormancy

4. Growth II

5. Flower

6. Death

"son of a bitch that entsounds ep is incredible." - Benoit Pioulard

Entsounds - Dormancy - FREE MP3

Guest Valued Customer
is it better for moodgadget if we buy from boomkat or itunes? what percent do each take?

iTunes is really good to their labels/musicians they dont take much from the indie guys they take a higher percentage from the majors

Guest bitroast

hehe, awesome itunes. awesome news about new reid dunn release.

"Look for this collection of tracks to drop on December 18th 2007, take it outside with on your headphones and enjoy."

it came out 2 weeks ago?

Guest Valued Customer
hehe, awesome itunes. awesome news about new reid dunn release.

"Look for this collection of tracks to drop on December 18th 2007, take it outside with on your headphones and enjoy."

it came out 2 weeks ago?

Yes it did but it was iTunes exclusive for 2 weeks so now you can get it everywhere from Kompakt MP3 digital to emusic to 60 other places

• 1 year later...

Archived