IGNORED

5 brand new aphex gigs from December, 2007

Guest KarakasaMusic

Actually only 4

2007-12-01 - Italy-Rome - Roma Ex Fiera (+ Marco Passarani + Lory D + DJ Rephlex Records)

2007-12-07 - UK-England-Manchester - The Warehouse Project

2007-12-08 - UK-England-Minehead - ATP Festival - SOLD OUT

2007-12-09 - UK-England-Minehead - ATP Festival - SOLD OUT

2007-12-14 - Holland-Den Haag - State X New Forms Festival @ Paard (Jackson & His Computer Band also playing)

which one did not happen?

Actually only 4

2007-12-01 - Italy-Rome - Roma Ex Fiera (+ Marco Passarani + Lory D + DJ Rephlex Records)

2007-12-07 - UK-England-Manchester - The Warehouse Project

2007-12-08 - UK-England-Minehead - ATP Festival - SOLD OUT

2007-12-09 - UK-England-Minehead - ATP Festival - SOLD OUT

2007-12-14 - Holland-Den Haag - State X New Forms Festival @ Paard (Jackson & His Computer Band also playing)

Where oh where could these recordings be? Lets start 2008 off right, come on Aphex show nutters, I know some of you recorded it... I guess looking at the dates puts it into perspective, maybe it is just a matter of time before we have a copy at our disposal.

now that everyone knows there are no back shows to put up on the download manager, they seemed to have changed their mind about the whole 'sharing' thing. at least quino promises to upload when he gets the chance, i do appreciate it.

Guest deflax
i do appreciate it.

Me too! :) This will be appreciated by all Aphex fans who are unable to go to an aphex live show.. due various reasons... I wish he was a touring DJ :)

Guest Enter a new display name
"taper" means "person of much cool" in turkish

and it means "to hit" in french

Je me taperais cette fille quand tu veux! :angry:

Guest Quino Strider

I seem to have lost the files.

they were on a portable player that I left in the plane the other day.

oops, I did it again...

If you wanted recordings so much, you should of bought tickets, hopped on a plane and taped it yourselves

I don't understand why people think that at EVERY gig ever, there has to be a taper. It doesn't work that way people

If you wanted recordings so much, you should of bought tickets, hopped on a plane and taped it yourselves

I don't understand why people think that at EVERY gig ever, there has to be a taper. It doesn't work that way people

it only makes sense that when there are videos on youtube and we are moving closer to an age of advanced technology that quite a few ppl 'recorded' the show. i'm rather aware of how the taper community works, many give them out for free and the others keep theirs making it rare and highly desireable among the taping community, sometimes sharing, sometimes never doing so. the only thing that pisses me off are when ppl download at will but are stingy on sharing. especially when new aphex is being played.

Yes but there's recording a few minutes from a digital camera and recording the full show... I'd say the advance in technology has bought on more of the former as this sort of capability is built into most handheld devices now. With the latter, I think that it's just led to better quality recordings, but there's not necessarily more of them. There's still not too many people willing to stand perfectly still throughout the show/risk bringing £100's of gear into a venue, esp. with this sort of gig where everyone wants to get a bit mashed and have fun

To be honest though, I'd love to hear a recording as much as anyone else. I would of taped it, but I decided I'd rather dance and get into the show than worry about mics getting knocked about

Guest margaret thatcher

yea, honestly i think people taped gigs more in the late 80s and early 90s than now, cos bootleggers could sell the tapes for lots of money down camden market, whereas now it's all free trading online....

Some random video's found on youtube

Aphex Live at ATP 2007 (Portishead) -

Aphex Twin second night A T P -

Aphex Twin Live @ Warehouse Project 07/12/2007 -

or
(close up of the video that is already up on Aphex Twin downloads)

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...p;search=Search Look em up yourself.

Archived