IGNORED

where can i find?

qnio

lol http://vanillaluver.imeem.com/music/ywZmcu..._techno_tetris/

!!!

The Selected Ambient Works Vol. 2 can be a little tuneless at times, though (well, it is ambient), so if you want something with a bit more beat go for I Care Because You Do. Unfortunately, it seems that some of his very best tracks (like the Tetris Remix) can only be found on the internet...not necessarily a problem, unless you're an audio quality snob like me.

http://www.geekculture.com/cgi-bin/ultimat...f=8;t=000553;p=

Hmm, not familiar with Aphex Twins, but I do really like Solar Twins. You can order them on Amazon using Snaggy's link so both you and he get good stuff. Amazon has samples for you to download and listen. Their cover of "Rock the Casbah" is totally awesome! (Although it probably helps that I've never heard the original! )

fuck

"i had a quick question: does anybody know how he makes the rythym for his songs, for example: vordhosbn? is it just a drum machine or is it a midi controller?"

Guest Vegeta897

Says the guy with an avatar containing a b&w screenshot of the 3d pipes screensaver hovering above some little dude for no reason.

Says the guy with an avatar containing a b&w screenshot of the 3d pipes screensaver hovering above some little dude for no reason.

Clearly the guy is listening to Autechre.

Archived