IGNORED

now playing thread

easterlingman

• Replies 23.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest southside jim

only recently have i started listening to the smiths. i don't know why i never had much of an interest in them, but i really cannot get enough of them right now.

only recently have i started listening to the smiths. i don't know why i never had much of an interest in them, but i really cannot get enough of them right now.

smiths are amazing.

miles davis - bitches brew

legendary

3633554757_f35bf4e1eb.jpg

My favorite. :wub: I've never heard the Brace Yourself EP though, I'll get on that.

NP: The Black Dog - Radio Scarecrow

41cOr2kgP0L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

This is quite fabulous at times most of the time. This is only my second time playing it, and it's just damn good. I've only heard Spanners and Silenced aside from this one, and this one just takes the cake for me.

3633554757_f35bf4e1eb.jpg

My favorite. :wub: I've never heard the Brace Yourself EP though, I'll get on that.

NP: The Black Dog - Radio Scarecrow

41cOr2kgP0L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

This is quite fabulous at times most of the time. This is only my second time playing it, and it's just damn good. I've only heard Spanners and Silenced aside from this one, and this one just takes the cake for me.

most of the time is how i felt about scarecrow as well.

i just listened to it yesterday. a few yawns, but for the most part i was interested.

Edited by troon

Spirit - Twelve Dreams of Dr. Sardonicus

e38781b0c8a040697f22a110.L._AA280_.jpg

whats the story with this?

i'm mighty curious

Late 60s and 70s LA band playing psych/pop rock with hints of progressive rock. This is the album they're best known for but I prefer their self-titled debut and their second, The Family That Plays Together.

I think the second half is when I was most impressed. Need to keep playing it to get a full handle on it.

And I take this back about the Black Dog album. The tracks I found great are pretty evenly spread throughout the album.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

Kate Bush singing Comfortably numb.

For some reason Kate Bush asked them to leave this off the concert DVD, so all we have is a shitty fan recording.

dgkbcn1.mp3