IGNORED

Why I hate Warpmart

BobDobalina

sent me the wrong item. lol

The packing monkeys must be fucked this week as I also got the wrong shit too. Thats twice now too since I was singing their praises. Posting in this thread must have hexed me.

I think I will be sticking to Boomkat in future. It takes them a week to get your stuff out these days but at least its the stuff you actually ordered.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When are those shitboxes going to implement Paypal for fuck sake.

When are those shitboxes going to implement Paypal for fuck sake. That includes Boomkat lol.

edit: WATMM made me say it twice.

Guest Rook
sent me the wrong item. lol

The packing monkeys must be fucked this week as I also got the wrong shit too. Thats twice now too since I was singing their praises. Posting in this thread must have hexed me.

I think I will be sticking to Boomkat in future. It takes them a week to get your stuff out these days but at least its the stuff you actually ordered.

I prefer warpmart to boomkat. It makes a big difference price-wise for international orders. Shipping time is about the same.

Guest maldoror
Cichlisuite is always olive-puke-green in pictures I see on the internet, and yet my copy is yogurt-puke-purple.

yeah, i've wondered about that myself.

Guest Rook

the purple copy has Characi, krib, and tilapia. The olive color has yeesland and pencha. If you want to sell me the purple one, pm me.

Guest maldoror
the purple copy has Characi, krib, and tilapia. The olive color has yeesland and pencha. If you want to sell me the purple one, pm me.

that's weird, my purple copy has those five tracks... so there are different versions of the cd?

i bought a copy of ep7 from amazon.uk eons ago, and found out about 2 years later that there's actually a hidden track at the beginning of the cd. how cool is that?

that's weird, my purple copy has those five tracks... so there are different versions of the cd?

i bought a copy of ep7 from amazon.uk eons ago, and found out about 2 years later that there's actually a hidden track at the beginning of the cd. how cool is that?

No, there's only one CD version (on Warp anyway). I think Rook was referring to the two twelve inch vinyls, which combined comprise the tracks on the CD. And the hidden track on Ep7 is interesting, but that's probably just because it is a hidden track, if you know what I mean. An interesting curio, but certainly not mindblowing in it's own right.

Guest maldoror

No, there's only one CD version (on Warp anyway). I think Rook was referring to the two twelve inch vinyls, which combined comprise the tracks on the CD. And the hidden track on Ep7 is interesting, but that's probably just because it is a hidden track, if you know what I mean. An interesting curio, but certainly not mindblowing in it's own right.

yeah, it was just like "what the...?" after years of everyone putting the "hidden track" at the end of some 28 minutes or so of silence...

Archived