goonstock

Guest hahathhat

luke acid vibert

vibert acid luke

vibert luke acid

acid vibert luke

acid luke vibert

luke vibert acid

working that out broke my brain halp, suddenly i couldn't get over how strange the word "vibert" is

how do YOU pronounce it though. VEEBERT or VAEBERT?

By VAEBERT, do you mean vaybert? Why would anyone pronounce it that way. It's totally V-eye-bert. Listen to "Intro" on the Moog Acid CD.

By VAEBERT, do you mean vaybert? Why would anyone pronounce it that way. It's totally V-eye-bert. Listen to "Intro" on the Moog Acid CD.

Or Juicy Luke Vibert off Tally Ho.

I can see how people might think its French what with the -ert suffix. One guy I spoke to thought he was called Luke Vibrant.

no i meant like V-eye-bert not vaybert. I know it's pronounced with the EYE, but out of habit i always pronounce it Veebert. it's 'cause it's more icelandic to pronounce it that way i suppose. same with the word microsoft, i pronounce it Mee-crosoft instead of M-eye-crosoft.

no i meant like V-eye-bert not vaybert. I know it's pronounced with the EYE, but out of habit i always pronounce it Veebert. it's 'cause it's more icelandic to pronounce it that way i suppose. same with the word microsoft, i pronounce it Mee-crosoft instead of M-eye-crosoft.

or it's more french! same 4 me 4 the prounciation ;-)

• 10 months later...

i put this as track 1 on an acid-ish playlist i just made. i just heard it recently, it is the jam. this whole album sounds pretty good from what i heard. the last vibert i owned was wagon christ - tally ho, but i am checking him out again recently.

• 1 month later...

Archived