IGNORED

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES! THE MOST IDM INSTRUMENT EVER!!!

Guest blicero

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that was so gay i thought they were about to start waving their cocks in front of the thing with those same ecstatic expressions.

i've seen cooler things done with a wii remote

yeah theres a lecturer who specializes in electroacoustic music at my college who used his webcam as some sort of data input for max/msp and the light reflected from his wedding ring controlled the sound when he waved his hand around. Cheaper and cooler.

yeah theres a lecturer who specializes in electroacoustic music at my college who used his webcam as some sort of data input for max/msp and the light reflected from his wedding ring controlled the sound when he waved his had around. Cheaper and cooler.

wait, wedding rings aren't cheap...

that's pretty cool too

so i think this specific product is the exact reason why the sharper image tanked.

yeah theres a lecturer who specializes in electroacoustic music at my college who used his webcam as some sort of data input for max/msp and the light reflected from his wedding ring controlled the sound when he waved his had around. Cheaper and cooler.

word, max/msp and isadora are the shit when it comes to video input

Archived