IGNORED

someone ID this song please

Guest the televisor

Guest the televisor

can someone please tell me the name of this track and what release its on, i recorded 25 secs from the set, if you know what it is you'll be able to name it straight away as i recorded the main melody

afx.mp3

Guest analogue wings
can someone please tell me the name of this track and what release its on, i recorded 25 secs from the set, if you know what it is you'll be able to name it straight away as i recorded the main melody

Bucephalus Bouncing Ball - Come to Daddy EP(s)

BUY IT YESTERDAY

Bucephalus; btw...

can anyone ID this track?

AFX___Unreleased_Tape__01_.mp3

It was found when I was searching Soulseek for Aphex, the user 'scoobs22' had most of the rare vinyls on high quality flac. All of the files and Aphex tracks I saw were legitimate, this one however stood out. Any thoughts? Low quality, but a full track....

Guest the televisor

its probably an untitled unreleased track he just uses to fuck about with live maybe?

If this is tape 01, could you upload the other tapes please? as they are low quility and wouldnt take long to upload or download :)

Bucephalus; btw...

can anyone ID this track?

AFX___Unreleased_Tape__01_.mp3

It was found when I was searching Soulseek for Aphex, the user 'scoobs22' had most of the rare vinyls on high quality flac. All of the files and Aphex tracks I saw were legitimate, this one however stood out. Any thoughts? Low quality, but a full track....

I have this track as well. I have no idea who made it, but it doesn't sound like Aphex.

Why were Analords 7, 9 and 11 so hard to find?

Guest analogue wings
Why were Analords 7, 9 and 11 so hard to find?

Because you were too tight to support a minute indie label by buying them

its probably an untitled unreleased track he just uses to fuck about with live maybe?

If this is tape 01, could you upload the other tapes please? as they are low quility and wouldnt take long to upload or download :)

Sorry, this is the only one like this I've found. There are loads of hoaxes out there, and this could very easily be by someone else just labeled AFX...

Sounds like one of the fake tracks mislabeled from "melodies from mars" that was floating around soulseek a while back.

Sounds like one of the fake tracks mislabeled from "melodies from mars" that was floating around soulseek a while back.

Yep, although I thought it actually was from mfm back in the days of audiogalaxy as I was young and innocent. I remember also trying to look for tracks from acid memories back then too.

Guest mrcopyandpaste
There was a fake MfM?

Oh man, that's sad.

I hope its not the one I have :cry:

How is it the someone who doesn't know BBB has seen it live and I haven't

Archived