IGNORED

NEW AE EP

Guest Rook

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allow me to recommend sequencing the three versions of "90101" in their release order - cross-fades would help, but if you play 90101-5l-l then 90101-61-01 then 90101-51-4 you get a mutating 16 minute groove which is very nice.

Guest Chogg
Can somebody send me the cracked versions of these?

+1 pliiz?

+ 2 plz?

+3 pleeeease?!

+4 plyz castl

Guest Enter a new display name
IO Mons is different to the Versions version

A 3rd version that sounds almost the same is too much!

Guest moo duck
IO Mons is different to the Versions version

in what exactly you heard difference

Guest Rook

I haven't even listened to the EP version of IO Mons. It would be one thing if it was like, an alternate version of a Draft track, (like that remix of VL Al 5 which was amazing) because those are all intentional and composed. These were all just jams. I like the idea of giving us Versions to hear more of the jam, but I dunno. I really just wish they would release their livesets lol.

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
i wish they'll release new album next year, yea.

and EP this year

unlikely :sad:

Guest Enter a new display name

An EP this year would be quite ridiculous, considering they released more than 2 hours of music plus their unreleased material played at their tour... They should release an EP in the middle between 2 LPs, like they did with Gantz Graf.

An EP this year would be quite ridiculous, considering they released more than 2 hours of music plus their unreleased material played at their tour

Quite. This is Ae we're talking about, not Venetian Snares or The Gasman.

Guest moo duck

it's all right and true, Ae and stuff, but this time we have interesting time. they are stepping in a new way even chronologically, i guess something gonna happen not alike previous years.

Archived