IGNORED

T. Maxx

qnio

is it really tom j??? it sounds so different from his other aliases (chaos a.d, his other stuff on spymania... Tom Jenkinson lol)

8 rigs of trance, what the fuck is this shit?

reverse cooper sounds nice... but the melodies are so... conventional... dunno. drum programming sucks, makes me think of some early tracks i did on fruity loops ages ago

• 4 months later...

it isn't him. It's thomas mitchell who has also recorded as mould (see mealtime) and team axe (12" with ipam belf). don't know why discogs thinks it is.

• 1 month later...
Guest neremic
If you look at the Welcome to Celebrity Fog Donkey page on Bleep, they claim the tracks are by Squarpusher.

fair do's, i was connecting dots tho and i still think i'm right. the team axe (t maxx natch) 12" on massive advance is a split with ipam belf who's also on the fog donkey compilation and team axe is defo tom mitchell - see http://www.boomkat.com/item.cfm?id=8032

all the team axe/t maxx and mould tracks sound like they were by the same person and none are squarepusher standard, in my opinion anyway.

Well you also got crot and stereotype ep's that are similar sounding... all "buzz caner" era stuff, neh?

the T. Maxx tracks are not similar sounding in comparison to those you mention. therefore, i think neremic is right

Archived