IGNORED

[London] I LOVE ACID - Monthly

seed

I LOVE ACID - Monthly!

@ Ginglik, Shepherds Bush, London

9pm-2am

intimate venue - 200 capacity only

brand new turbosound rig

reasonably priced bar (no rip-off club prices)

good food served all night

smoking area in the park upstairs

nintendo wii + big screen

June 28th

EgeBamYasi

Global Goon

Richard Wigglesworth

July 26th

B12

The Doubtful Guest

Mully

+ monthly residents on rotation

Sun Ov, AGT Rave Cru, John Power, Felson, SP, and Kone-R

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2401566888

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/iloveacidclub

l_2ca8010b8f1e35a5b73815c475d54b7a.jpg

For those who havent been before: Ginglik is a small (200 people) underground venue in Shepherds Bush (under the green in fact)

What makes it special is that it now has one of the longest running nights in London supporting electronic music - every saturday night for nearly 6 years now - which is due to the owners basically having great taste in music and the right attitude - rather than cashing in on cheesy vibes. As someone who has been promoting, running labels, and writing music in London for the best part of a decade, I cannnot stress how much the electronic music scene needs places like Ginglik.

Guest blutac

Quality news, you've put on some awesome nights so far, glad to see it being a regular thing! In West London aswell. 25 mins home on the N207!!!

going to make a point of having an open door policy for new djs / acts, once ginglik gets their 4am license (after the summer..sept/oct)

so if you play out a bit of acid, PM me with links :-)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blutac

I'm well excited about this night. Still a month away, not the most extensive lineup in the world, but I got a feeling!

going to make a point of having an open door policy for new djs / acts, once ginglik gets their 4am license (after the summer..sept/oct)

so if you play out a bit of acid, PM me with links :-)

Awesome, I might start getting a DJ set together to send :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest blutac

are all these nights just gonna be acid? I mean I love acid as much as the next guy, but its always nice to have a bit of variety...

are all these nights just gonna be acid? I mean I love acid as much as the next guy, but its always nice to have a bit of variety...

acid is the main theme, but theres already plenty of variety in the line-ups, and plenty of variations on acid anyways...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived