IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

how european of you thisket

Europe was created by history. America was created by philosophy.

and the gun .. and the look over there thing .. and europes teeming underclasses longing for escape ...

so to keep your thing going .. europe was created by history (wuht) .. and the US was created by europe ...

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not especially new, but recently found... those really clever people out there with an eye for small details might even be able to guess the city. only the clever ones though.

n625787891_1983853_9581.jpg

Las Vegas ?!!

Guest Thisket
how european of you thisket

Europe was created by history. America was created by philosophy.

and the gun .. and the look over there thing .. and europes teeming underclasses longing for escape ...

so to keep your thing going .. europe was created by history (wuht) .. and the US was created by europe ...

It wuz a Margaret Thatcher quote I found cute.

Guest Thisket
I find you cute. I'm a sucker for tops with big loose necks that reveal a shoulder like that.

Omg strictly heterosexual homosexual e-affair.

Guest Thisket
i think thiskets glasses make him a trendy little bitch. without them tho i think he looks like a trendy little god

Well, I do actually need them to see well. I hate the trend of wearing non-prescription glasses... it's simply not functional.

Archived