IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

Awesome man, how on earth did you do that. I've been trying to achieve something like that for a while now.

this wasn't actually compression but a damaged mpg file, a friend of mine wrote a tiny program in java I think that he called filescrambler, it's damaging the file itself, works with pictures, audio, video etc. It just randomly deletes and replaces the file's code. But you gotta be lucky to still be able to play the resulting file. This one was the only mpg one I managed to get back into the video editor and upload. Wmv looks totally different, lots of smeary effects.

Another friend has a sort of twisted tv-card to receive digital tv, it often screws up and the result are mpg-recordings with occasional clicks and cuts, like this one:

cause of the acceleration a new sentence is formed that is weird when you understand German

("It does occur that politicians -CUT YOU. That politicians....... whittle.")

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C
every time i see a yegg post in the pic thread i think it'll be a new pic of her. I admit I'd like to see a new one. What gives, Yegg?

She's got more sense than that

Taken at the pub tonight with a shitty iPhone camera.

...ha

really? this is you? ha.

n1

mmm i hate that your an asshole but you sure look fucking good

:)

well actually...

*that i can SEE of you * hahah

what the fuck, i don't see how i can be an asshole, you don't even know me, and i'm usually just a boring fuck on this board.

jesus.

talking of messy facebook pictures from the weekend, this one was from a club in manchester, first time i'd taken any drugs in about a year.....

Seriously. I would rub my dong all over those cheekbones.

I had a cougar damn near tackle me in the pub last Friday. She was all hammered and walked up to me shouting "OMG YOU HAVE DIMPLES!!! WHEN WE SEE THAT WE JUST....UGHHHH"

sexeh

[edit] @ ward :mellow:

Yeah, man's got cheekbones to die for :wub:

hahaha!

thanks for the ego boost, BECAUSE I HAVE THREE FUCKING SPOTS AT THE MOMENT WHAT THE FUCK

i'm going to the docs

Seriously. I would rub my dong all over those cheekbones.

I had a cougar damn near tackle me in the pub last Friday. She was all hammered and walked up to me shouting "OMG YOU HAVE DIMPLES!!! WHEN WE SEE THAT WE JUST....UGHHHH"

I only have one dimple. I just realized recently that my entire face is completely asymmetrical.

asymmetrical face.

Guest abusivegeorge
sexeh

[edit] @ ward :mellow:

Yeah, man's got cheekbones to die for :wub:

hahaha!

thanks for the ego boost, BECAUSE I HAVE THREE FUCKING SPOTS AT THE MOMENT WHAT THE FUCK

i'm going to the docs

Your going to the doctors because of three spots? Dude it was only your 16th like last week?

Archived