IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

Guest Iain C

Fuck, I always assumed you were ugly but there you are with your sexy cheekbones

Actually really handsome. Post more pictures.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

Pizza Express is OK, it's a slightly upmarket pizza chain (and by upmarket, I mean very very very slightly upmarket; better than your basic takeaway) but the pizza in this country is so shit that it's probably about the best you'll find in any given town.

Guest Iain C

well, i used to be a model actually. but i quit because the people there were fucking depressing

What sort of work did you do, if you don't mind me asking?

well, i used to be a model actually. but i quit because the people there were fucking depressing

What sort of work did you do, if you don't mind me asking?

the biggest thing i did was posing for the abercrombie & fitch catalogue in the states. the coolest thing was my face photoshopped to look like the stereotype of the modern man on an entire page in a magazine. can't find the pictures though

i'm drunk!!!

Picture0092.jpg

Cut off before the nipples, I feel robbed.

shut your prude fucking mouth, yegg.

You only think I'm a prude because I would never ever fuck your gross slimy cock.

Guest Enter a new display name

Yeah, I totally agree with you guys for finding Brian Tregaskin handsome, but he does not use his beauty for his own advantage, unfortunately... If he acted less antisocial/nerdy, I am sure he could get any pussies he wants.

I remember Brian Tregaskin posted some pics of him in England a while back and he was quite cute in them.

*inflates ego*

A&F is actually based out of my home town in Columbus, Ohio [as well as Hollister, the parent company].

Guest Iain C

iain... who's hotter, me or Brian Tregaskin

Good morning boys, as you might have gathered I was a bit drunk last night. Anyway, don't make me choose; just fight each other for my affections.

right, i'm going to have a shave and post some topless pictures

for a ginger englishman, oh god what am i becoming

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

jedys work with printers is incredible. make me want to break a printer so i can call him over and slip into something more comfortable and put some barry white & marvin gaye duets on.

Archived