IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

philip glass you have the EXACT same floor lamp that i do! this is really tripping me out, i actually found it about 4 months back and i use it as a reading lamp along with an old recliner i found. it's seriously the greatest lamp ever, so bright, i'm SO glad i found it

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Iain C

Stetson and Uku (lefty)

DSC01102.jpg

more of a trilby no?

Yes it is, and they're automatic fail unless you're wearing a suit and attending some sort of mid-20th-century themed gathering. Perhaps the single greatest example of "trying too hard" seen on men today. You're not Pete Doherty, give it up.

Stetson and Uku (lefty)

DSC01102.jpg

more of a trilby no?

i seriously CAN NOT get over how awesome that lamp is, seriously check this shit out:

3Q3Lv.jpg

Nwvv9.jpg

xXPfq.jpg

this is the greatest lamp ever

Guest Iain C

looking a bit pale

3818151556_ab61c303b4.jpg

I think I've only seen one or two other pics of you, but you always look good. Skinny tie + wide collar is a bit odd, but I'm sure you can rock it. Love the hair.

Guest Georges Bataille

looking a bit pale

3818151556_ab61c303b4.jpg

I think I've only seen one or two other pics of you, but you always look good. Skinny tie + wide collar is a bit odd, but I'm sure you can rock it. Love the hair.

haha lol, you're right about the odd sartorial combination there. you should definitely do something in fashion. and you should change your name to Hans. sounds perfect for you, no homo.

kyle maclachlan. really?

Stetson and Uku (lefty)

DSC01102.jpg

more of a trilby no?

Yes it is, and they're automatic fail unless you're wearing a suit and attending some sort of mid-20th-century themed gathering. Perhaps the single greatest example of "trying too hard" seen on men today. You're not Pete Doherty, give it up.

the only person who seems to be trying to hard judging by this post is you.

Guest Iain C

Stetson and Uku (lefty)

DSC01102.jpg

more of a trilby no?

Oh snap. I'm sensing a hat-wearer...

iain thinks he's gok wan

If I've got an opinion I'm going to give it, it's this wonderful thing called a discussion forum.

Stetson and Uku (lefty)

more of a trilby no?

pretty much .. let him wear whatever the fuck he wants ... i'm just glad i got to see a pik of him for once ...

Stetson and Uku (lefty)

DSC01102.jpg

more of a trilby no?

Oh snap. I'm sensing a hat-wearer...

iain thinks he's gok wan

If I've got an opinion I'm going to give it, it's this wonderful thing called a discussion forum.

you just appear to be under the deluded impression that there is certain ways to wear/certain types of clothes that are correct while everything else is wrong, when in fact alot the clothes ive seen you wear in this thread i think look frankly stupid and wouldnt even dream of wearing. maybe its your fashion sense that is fucked up and grim, not everyone else.

but i dont wear trilby's. if i thought they were cool then i would wear one, regardless of wether pete docherty wears one or wether other people think im trying to hard.

Archived