IGNORED

metal gear solid 4

theocide

Guest Ultravisitor
just recently bought a ps3, any other epic games i should know about?

It's not exactly epic, but Drake's Fortune is one of the funnest games I've played in years. The second installment is coming out later this year and it looks incredible.

that looks sweet!

and the 1st one is under £10.

may have to get unreal tournament at some stage, for old times sake. that can get pretty epic.

oh god I'd so be playing mgs4 if I had a ps3. Unfortunately I only have a shitty old computer. All I ever play is nethack, and that is rarely. I miss MGS so badly!!!!

just finished it.

hell of a game. hell of a lot of cutscenes.

i finished playing an hour and a half ago, yet the credits only just started rolling. HA!

i need to sleep that one off.

just recently bought a ps3, any other epic games i should know about?

Killzone 2. Nuff said.

Guest Ultravisitor
Killzone 2. Nuff said.

yeah, i'll get on the case after i've seen plaid in london (next weekend and next month).

budget is low at the moment and its still about £30 over here, i could do it but killzone can wait, whereas i don't think plaid will postpone their gig for me.......

would be nice though.... :)

looked up infamous, looks super sweet! loads like prototype, but prototype is waaaaayyyy gorier.

Killzone 2. Nuff said.

yeah, i'll get on the case after i've seen plaid in london (next weekend and next month).

budget is low at the moment and its still about £30 over here, i could do it but killzone can wait, whereas i don't think plaid will postpone their gig for me.......

Infamous/prototype seem like the same game, and I get a "bad game" vibe from both of them - dunno why, just do.

would be nice though.... :)

looked up infamous, looks super sweet! loads like prototype, but prototype is waaaaayyyy gorier.

Archived