IGNORED

The Tuss now under an alias for RDJ at Discogs

Guest AOOproductions

Guest AOOproductions

I thought all you motha fukers would like to know... this is big news bros, probs the biggest since sliced bread?

but what if it's not him! will we all die? THIS IS HURTING MY LITTLE FAN BOY BALLS!

I thought Mandow got it confirmed when RDJ said to him "isn' it obvious it was me", there's a thread somewhere take it or leave it. These threads over "oh shit! The Tuss is actually a chicken, or - is the Tuss really him" are getting boring now. It's RDJ, fact.

Guest Mandow
I thought Mandow got it confirmed when RDJ said to him "isn' it obvious it was me", there's a thread somewhere take it or leave it.

here you go

theres the proof

Guest AOOproductions

nope its not confirmed... nor ever shall be... more drama on these boards damnit

Guest Chogg

I think it is pretty obvious from listening to the Tuss that it's RDJ. It seems pretty straightforward to me. Are people really still having trouble with this?

Guest Calx Sherbet
I think it is pretty obvious from listening to the Tuss that it's RDJ. It seems pretty straightforward to me. Are people really still having trouble with this?

thank you

Guest sickboy

go on the BMI repetoire search and look for tracks off rushup edge, theyre all by richard james

Archived