IGNORED

cubus (2001 - 2008)

mcbpete

davis.jpg

a possible hello to new listeners, and a possible goodbye to cubus (though I hope not, it's a long story....).

and also an 'official' relaunch of the cubus website.....

a collection of tracks for mr davis - a compilation of cubus related paraphernalia, tracks and field recordings mixed and chopped and rerecorded into just over an hours worth of music. Featuring live work, remastered album tracks and fully segued together in the usual cubus manner, if you're new to cubus or have been a long term listener then this album is to say: 'thankyou'. Spread the album to your friends, colleagues, loved ones and pets. Who knows when the next cubus album may be.....

Download and more information here: http://www.ilovecubus.co.uk

EDIT: Sorry, if there's problems with getting on the site at the moment. The server has gone a touch mental

It makes me sad to here this could be the end :(

It was a lovely retrospective, very very nice, all great tracks. There are some highlights that I felt were missed out but it had My Final Wish and Au so I'm satisfied.

*cries like a little girl who just found out Tatu aren't really lesbians*

Guest tht! tne

i admit i skimmed this but in so doing i really liked yassarha tut and thought gender specific should've used a different groove

Archived