IGNORED

Chosen Lords artwork

Rubin Farr

Guest Morgan Dunn

i like the box/box art. looks like it might be pricy though...anyone know of a possible price? im guessing at least $20

Guest ambodino mutuumbooo

great work, seems pretty cool.

I agree with 1011000, why this would be expensive ?? I think (hope) it's gonna be pretty regular priced.

Guest Morgan Dunn
great work, seems pretty cool.

I agree with 1011000, why this would be expensive ?? I think (hope) it's gonna be pretty regular priced.

yea i guess, it just looks alot fancier than a normal cd; also i was thinking it might be more money since the original stuff was only on vynil, so he might want to keep it 'special' or whatever. then again the whole reason its going on CD is probably to bring it to a wider audience...so it wouldnt make sense to make it worth more money like that

Guest yetihunter
i think that kind of case is bad for the cd surface

they scratch the beggers them cd boxes do :(

could always put it in a proper box tho - maybe its only the promo's that come out in these boxes, i dunno

Guest AlexPallas
looks awesome

i don't know if i need this though, i don't play cds at all anymore

it seems like they would just start releasing music in high quality WAV at some point

Archived