IGNORED

Weird synthy spacey experimenty piece

Amen Warrior

Beautiful, truely is spacey.

This would have made a great black hole track, although it reminds me of a space station.

You're going to be huge one day, I can smell it, you'll have Aphex at your feet begging you to ghost-compose his new album for him, while you laugh and admire your collection of bottled farts collected from various electronic music royalty.

Guest The Dinosaur Man

This would be a perfect score for an early 80s science movie... "Our changing world..." or "The Apollo Lunar Module detached..." or "Starring Dolph Lundgren..." - Dolph Lundgren is awesome and so are you. Nice work.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest the televisor

could you re upload your tunes please? i really like your music im searching this forum for all your previous ones but it just says attachment=13433:Forvive.mp3]

Guest the televisor

yea that'd be great cheers, coz you zip all your 'electronic music' type stuff aswell, i remember one track by you was called pussyfoot something junglist, was busting da amen ting ha

taa

Guest the televisor
Beautiful, truely is spacey.

This would have made a great black hole track, although it reminds me of a space station.

You're going to be huge one day, I can smell it, you'll have Aphex at your feet begging you to ghost-compose his new album for him, while you laugh and admire your collection of bottled farts collected from various electronic music royalty.

maybe not quite.. but still amen warrior you could definately get your shit released on CD/12"i reckon, and i would

definately buy it:D

Archived