IGNORED

drunk thread

Guest hahathhat

Guest Iain C

No one in Deeping seems to be doing anything tonight, everyone's skint or working and I've a sneaking suspicion that Dan's gone out in Peterborough. So I'm going to the offie to buy some beer, maybe a bottle of wine, and some cigarettes. It's going to be a long night, WATMM. I'm glad you're here with me.

It's a bit annoying really because since starting this job (which I keep going on about) my weekends have become very important to me and it sort of sucks to waste Saturday night in front of the computer.

*mutters I'm moving back to London soon repeatedly to myself all night*

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just go throw rocks outside? I'm going to the railroad tracks tonight to do that. With a nice large, uncold beer

I cant seem to pass out, it's been 4 days of heavy drinking and it hasnt got me yet. FUCK!

All I've got is 3/4 of a bottle of Pinot Grigio which I'm trying to make last as long as humanly possible, it's going to be tough. Back to Uni next week, so unlike a lot of other students, I'll be laying right off the ale then.

Guest Iain C

I bought a six pack of Red Stripe... one down!

Also, Silence of the Lambs is on ITV2, so I'm actually feeling pretty contented now!

im drinking some kinda fuckin pollock vodka screwdriver that won some gold medals. they just put a bevmo in town so uhh me and my liver are fighting right now.

lookin forward to posting.

i once ordered a red stripe in a club, when i meant to ask for a packet of lucky strike (the had cigarettes behind the bar for some reason, which i blame for my confusion)

*knows this isn't worth posting but does anyway*

Drinking/drank 'Tribute'. A Cornish ale. :devil: And Jamesons. I bring nothing to the table. What happened to the girl on BBC one girl with e the chalk and the doll. Are we fully 24hrs now?

Guest Iain C
i once ordered a red stripe in a club, when i meant to ask for a packet of lucky strike (the had cigarettes behind the bar for some reason, which i blame for my confusion)

*knows this isn't worth posting but does anyway*

I love Lucky Strikes, they're my brand when I'm in London. Typically you can't get them here.

Red Stripe however I've only bought cause it's fucking cheap.

Guest taxman
Never seen it.

lol what a shame

it's a step or two up from natural ice. if you're lucky you don't know what that is either.

Guest countchocula

Heineken is skunky, try paulaner hefeweizen. I think i've seen a case of PBR go for as low as $10.00 around me. So for you brits that would be around 5 pounds for a 24 pack.

Guest Iain C
im drinking some kinda fuckin pollock vodka screwdriver that won some gold medals. they just put a bevmo in town so uhh me and my liver are fighting right now.

lookin forward to posting.

The only polish vodka I'm familiar with is Zubrowka, the bison-grass flavoured vodka

And I'm pretty fucking familiar with it

Delicious with apple juice

Never seen it.

lol what a shame

it's a step or two up from natural ice. if you're lucky you don't know what that is either.

I read that PBR is what all of these "hipsters" you're always going on about drink.

i'm drinking heineken because a local supermarket only has heineken in cans (all other beer in bottles), and it seems like they have a deal with heineken, only selling heineken in cans and they get it a lot cheaper because of it, also sell it a lot cheaper

they only sell camel cigarettes, and they're also really cheap

Guest hahathhat
i'm drinking heineken because a local supermarket only has heineken in cans (all other beer in bottles), and it seems like they have a deal with heineken, only selling heineken in cans and they get it a lot cheaper because of it, also sell it a lot cheaper

they only sell camel cigarettes, and they're also really cheap

if you drink heineken and smoke camels, that must be the greatest store on earth.

i'd gather that when you're drunk most couldn't be bothered to find the drunk thread, but when i'm drinking i can actually be more bother to do things than usual so here i am. really this thread just popped up while i was drinking and i'd never seen it before until now. i didn't need to do much. i choose things that come to me. wz00t!

Archived