IGNORED

Remix - Radiohead, Nude

Zephyr_Nova

share and share alike

No, that's not how it works.

Great remix, Zephyr!

I listened to it with my headphones on and it sounded great, but I thought that some of the synths could have used a bit more bass. That is all.

share and share alike

No, that's not how it works.

Great remix, Zephyr!

I listened to it with my headphones on and it sounded great, but I thought that some of the synths could have used a bit more bass. That is all.

Thanks, Squee!

For some reason when I first saw this I read it as you saying the synths were too bassy, so I listened back with that in mind. I thought the track overall was pretty bass heavy but in a good way, and wasn't sure which synths in particular were probablematic. As it turns out, I just don't know how to read! Hmm, more bass you say. I'm not sure there's room for more bass without bumping out some other frequencies in the process. But maybe. Come to think of it, I intentionally rolled off some bass on the synths so that those same frequencies would be better defined in other sounds. Perhaps I was wrong.

Archived