IGNORED

Nightmares

Guest Iain C

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...

Just thought I'd bump this thread as lately I've been suffering from nightmares again. Some have been really terrible - waking up repeatedly inside the dream, being utterly convinced that it was real, that I'd finally gone mad and that I was just going to have to cope with hallucinations, blackouts and a feeling of dislocation for the rest of my life. My, was I relieved when I finally woke up for real. I was scared to sleep again that night unless it happened again.

But some have just been really stupid, as well as disturbing. The other night I dreamed that a friend of mine took me to a secret unmarked pub where beer was 50pence and was served to you from under a table. I fell asleep in the secret pub, and when I woke up (in the dream) I had pissed myself and had to cope with the humiliation. At some point later in the dream I accidentally shat on the floor, and tried to pick the shit up to throw it away and got caught by somebody with it in my hands. That was a very WATMM dream.

Last night I dreamt that there was a party in my house, and Steven Spielberg turned up. He was incredibly short. Spielberg liked everybody in the house except me. No matter how many times I tried to talk to him, he avoided me because he just didn't like me. He wasn't rude about it, but he could barely contain his disdain. In the end he was screaming and crying at me, telling me not to talk to him and to leave him alone. I felt so rejected. Fuck you Spielberg.

Guest abusivegeorge

Just thought I'd bump this thread as lately I've been suffering from nightmares again. Some have been really terrible - waking up repeatedly inside the dream, being utterly convinced that it was real, that I'd finally gone mad and that I was just going to have to cope with hallucinations, blackouts and a feeling of dislocation for the rest of my life. My, was I relieved when I finally woke up for real. I was scared to sleep again that night unless it happened again.

But some have just been really stupid, as well as disturbing. The other night I dreamed that a friend of mine took me to a secret unmarked pub where beer was 50pence and was served to you from under a table. I fell asleep in the secret pub, and when I woke up (in the dream) I had pissed myself and had to cope with the humiliation. At some point later in the dream I accidentally shat on the floor, and tried to pick the shit up to throw it away and got caught by somebody with it in my hands. That was a very WATMM dream.

Last night I dreamt that there was a party in my house, and Steven Spielberg turned up. He was incredibly short. Spielberg liked everybody in the house except me. No matter how many times I tried to talk to him, he avoided me because he just didn't like me. He wasn't rude about it, but he could barely contain his disdain. In the end he was screaming and crying at me, telling me not to talk to him and to leave him alone. I felt so rejected. Fuck you Spielberg.

All dreams have hidden meanings, but it seems like yours are all pretty self explanatory.

Spielberg - Joyrex

Caught with poop in hands - WATMM

The first one wasn't a dream.

Nightmares suck and they can be really nasty. The worst part is that you are utterly convinced it's real no matter what's happening. I hate how I can't run away in dreams and when I scream no noise comes out. Also I hate waking up after a really bad nightmare and being afraid of falling back to sleep.

I would say for nightmares you might want to try some psychological counselling because I don't think any vitamins will really help you here but if you haven't tried them I would take a shot at Valerian extract or Melatonin because both of them are natural tranquilizers and help you produce vivid dreams.

Although in the case of nightmares I can't really say how or even if that would help. I used them for lucid dreaming.

Guest abusivegeorge

Nightmares suck and they can be really nasty. The worst part is that you are utterly convinced it's real no matter what's happening. I hate how I can't run away in dreams and when I scream no noise comes out. Also I hate waking up after a really bad nightmare and being afraid of falling back to sleep.

I would say for nightmares you might want to try some psychological counselling because I don't think any vitamins will really help you here but if you haven't tried them I would take a shot at Venetian Snares or Mouse on mars because both of them are natural tranquilizers and help you produce vivid dreams.

Although in the case of nightmares I can't really say how or even if that would help. I used them for lucid dreaming.

Guest Calx Sherbet

i once had a dream i was in this city i didn't recognise, and everywhere i went i felt like i was in danger. the city itself looked like trash, like really ghetto-esque. on just about every street, there were collections of gangs. and at one part of my unending stroll around town, they actually started shooting at me. and it was one of the dreams were your legs feel really heavy, because your IRL self is actually trying to run. i didn't think you could experience pain in dreams, but i took a bullet. and i'm pretty sure the pain i felt is how much it would actually hurt. stung like a bitch. i was really scared

edit: my avatar is hilarious in this topic

take a shot at Valerian extract or Melatonin because both of them are natural tranquilizers and help you produce vivid dreams.

I took two Alluna (valerian and hops), 5mg Melatonin, and 50mg Diphenhydramine and had a vivid orgy dream.

I would say for nightmares you might want to try some psychological counselling because I don't think any vitamins will really help you here but if you haven't tried them I would take a shot at Venetian Snares or Mouse on mars because both of them are natural tranquilizers and help you produce vivid dreams.

lol, i've gone to sleep to both of those artists. the most peaceful of which was glam by mouse on mars, the least was doll doll doll by venetian snares.

lately i've been having dreams that i'm all of a sudden going down hill on skates or something. a huge incline i'm going down ,very long way down i'm going super fast like a ride at a fair but it feels faster than that, lasts longer and i can see the whatever, wall that i'm about to hit. in my sleep i get more and more panicked and it finally ends when i crash unlike a falling dream where ii can't see the ground and i can end it by closing my eyes really tight. this nightmare i see the bottom and i feel the g's

then i wake up because it's so gripping

Guest abusivegeorge

lately i've been having dreams that i'm all of a sudden going down hill on skates or something. a huge incline i'm going down ,very long way down i'm going super fast like a ride at a fair but it feels faster than that, lasts longer and i can see the whatever, wall that i'm about to hit. in my sleep i get more and more panicked and it finally ends when i crash unlike a falling dream where ii can't see the ground and i can end it by closing my eyes really tight. this nightmare i see the bottom and i feel the g's

then i wake up because it's so gripping

This dream is telling you you should drive faster IRL.

Guest abusivegeorge

if you have a dream about getting a haircut from dancing police officers, you will get mugged the next day

Fuckin LOL. That was uber gay.

nightmares are actually pretty awesome and I wish I had them more often. Waking up from a nightmare is like the best thing ever cause you instantly just had this amazing intense experience while getting rest, and now your day will appear heavenly even if you got schools or work. Its like waking up from the Matrix but its fucking awesome!

Guest abusivegeorge

well.

we're waiting

For what? It was hot. Use your imagination. Goats, pool toys, amputees, 58FFFF's, whatever gets you hard/wet.

I only need you for that my pretty <3.

Archived