IGNORED

pissy drunk listening to the stylistics toons...

takeshi

Guest analogue wings
SPITE FUCK!!

Good name for a metal band.

lol my friend and I were going to name our joke emo band Spite Fuck because we decided it was the most emo phrase in the language...

Guest Franklin

Once the deep realization of how gross animal hair is on your clothes hits you you're going to be so happy it worked out this way takashi.

hang in there.

i can just imagine jolly ol' takeshi throwing a woman down and fucking her till she likes it.

I assume she liked it. She was curled up in the fetal position when I left.

Guest analogue wings
i can just imagine jolly ol' takeshi throwing a woman down and fucking her till she likes it.

I assume she liked it. She was curled up in the fetal position when I left.

texting your ex, hopefully

whoa that master plan brewed for a good 4-5 months. talk about following through.

I'm not with her, I have no interest in dating or even being around her for any extended period of time. She'd been texting me constantly and one night she happened to catch me when I was horny and I went over and fucked her with the fury of demon escaped from hell. Are people not familiar with the concept of the spitefuck?

Btw guys I glanced at a mirror while fucking her (Patrick Bateman style) and this is what I saw...

d_1898.jpg

ex sex is on a totally different level than people might think.

did u at least bang the shit out of her and show her whos boss? lol

pjvhu9.jpg

doing-it-wrong-bike.jpg

bradford.jpg

ex sex is on a totally different level than people might think.

did u at least bang the shit out of her and show her whos boss? lol

Not before I got her high. Bitches will do anything when they're high, right?

HIGH FIVE!!

fucking an ex you really cared about but no longer care for is a good thing

it's good

i think you're doing it right

fucking an ex you really cared about but no longer care for is a good thing

it's good

i think you're doing it right

Guest ezkerraldean
get hammered at least five days a week. eat lots of healthy food to compensate the damage done by your drinking. I've found this is the best way to recover both mentally and physically from bad news.
this.
I remember also that I didn't feel like listening to a lot of music at the time. Everything sounded so lame.
listen to different music. i was well down about a year ago, and listening to teh miserable IDMz didnt help at all. ska sorts you out.

get hammered at least five days a week. eat lots of healthy food to compensate the damage done by your drinking. I've found this is the best way to recover both mentally and physically from bad news.
this.
I remember also that I didn't feel like listening to a lot of music at the time. Everything sounded so lame.
listen to different music. i was well down about a year ago, and listening to teh miserable IDMz didnt help at all. ska sorts you out.

agreed, not with the ska, but with changing it up. I got really into folk when a relationship ended a few years back.

Guest assegai

I broke it up with this girl I was seeing for a year because it was too complicated. I ran into her a year later in the mall and completely blew her off, today I found an email from her (sent to my old email) dated the day before I ran into her apologizing for the whole thing. lol.

Archived