IGNORED

pissy drunk listening to the stylistics toons...

takeshi

Guest analogue wings

Do NOT beg her to take you back. She'll just boast to her pals about how much she fucked you up.

Which will make it that much harder for you to spitefuck her pals.

Guest Georges Bataille

get hammered at least five days a week. eat lots of healthy food to compensate the damage done by your drinking. I've found this is the best way to recover both mentally and physically from bad news.

I remember also that I didn't feel like listening to a lot of music at the time. Everything sounded so lame.

Another vote for epic amounts of drinking

Also don't make any effort at all to 'win her back', tempting yes but cool, no. Had the same experience about 2 months ago, only now just starting to get over her.

When my girlfriend and I broke up all the way back in November I spent December-March basically drunk all the time. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it, I'm thinking that if I'd been sober I might have got over it more quickly. But I did eventually realised that not only do I not need her any more - I don't even like her! From that point on I've basically moved on, changed and grown a lot as a person and I'm really glad for that.

I mean, I'm still very bitter and lonely, and still drink way too much, but erm... I'm sure I had a point here...

Yep

I came to realize that my ex was also a bit of a total bitch... sure she had a really sweet caring side, but was also incredibly fickle, demanding, never made any effort with my friends etc. The blinkers come off soon after the "OH GOD I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU WHY IS IT OVER" phase.

I wouldn't recommend the drinking as such either, but it did help a bit in the short term to block things out when I felt at my lowest.

Guest Helper ET
When my girlfriend and I broke up all the way back in November I spent December-March basically drunk all the time. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it, I'm thinking that if I'd been sober I might have got over it more quickly. But I did eventually realised that not only do I not need her any more - I don't even like her! From that point on I've basically moved on, changed and grown a lot as a person and I'm really glad for that.

I mean, I'm still very bitter and lonely, and still drink way too much, but erm... I'm sure I had a point here...

sounds like maybe u should call her

Guest mrcopyandpaste
Anyone tell me if his post contains something worth unignoring him for?

No. I gave in to pressing view post and he was still spouting bullshit.

Guest ezkerraldean
get hammered at least five days a week. eat lots of healthy food to compensate the damage done by your drinking. I've found this is the best way to recover both mentally and physically from bad news.
it's true. add to that mix a small bunch of good friends. you don't need women when every day's a piss up.

Thanks guys. I've been going back and forth on whether or not to try, telling myself that if I made an effort I, at least, wouldn't look back and say "what if I'd tried?". Also the fact that she used the cliched line "who knows maybe later in the future we'll hook up again...". Not a big drinker (good thing cause I really couldn't afford staying drunk all the time) what's killing me is that all of mine and my friends smoke connections dried up like a few weeks before she left me.

I just need something to focus on for a month or so.

lol at toons instead of tunes

hey at least you didnt say choons

sorry to hear it dude. be strong. how long were you together?

a day short of 9 months

Also, is anyone else not a big animal person but constantly find themselves with women that treat animals better than humans?

I'm done with that shit, tired of having animal hair covering everything I own.

• 6 months later...

Archived