IGNORED

Another mastered track from my album

Guest Tamas

I am pretty happy with the master, but of course I don't have proper monitor speakers yet so it's hard for me to judge whether or not it's as clear as it can be, I've tested on many speakers/systems and it sounds right, but yeah, that's that!

Any constructive criticism is loved as always, and I hope someone enjoys this one!

it sounds pretty good and balanced, not loud but i suspect you weren't going for that

left 303 line sounds too loud in comparison with the rest

right high octave synth could use a *tiny* bit softening down

beats kind of blur out among the melodies, could use abit compression and definition

the choppy part is painful to listen to, because everything's chopped in the same rythm, and it goes on for too long (imho)

Other than that, very good composition, fucking brill harmony, I really enjoyed this track. Cheers

Thanks for the criticism!!!

Yeah, I was never really sure how people would take the extreme gating, when I had my listening party for the album I was anticipating that moment to see the reaction, and I do get how it may be annoying, but I don't know, I really really like it. =D Though wait, which gating is bad, the one in the middle, or at the end of the song?

And haha Brian thanks, your comments always light up my day! ;)

Archived