IGNORED

The Official Secret Santa Thread 2008

Squee

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yegg wtf? I had goffer last year lol?

PS. Goffer, does you have a record player lol? Actually, I'm probably ganna send you some sexy vinyl bits regardless.

PS. Goffer, does you have a record player lol? Actually, I'm probably ganna send you some sexy vinyl bits regardless.

HEYYY, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY WHO YOU HAVE!!!

lol, if I just said "I have the same person" I think he would have figured it out lol. And so would anybody who read last year's thread.

Did Squee get me again this year lol?

lol, if I just said "I have the same person" I think he would have figured it out lol. And so would anybody who read last year's thread.

Did Squee get me again this year lol?

Yes - it'll be double the fun

ist too late to entrare?

Yeah, I'm sorry. Unless anyone else wants to join in...? If anyone feels like parttaking in this amazing gift party then send a PM to me. Don't announce that you want to parttake in this topic.

I've been incredibly poor, I only got my student loan last week. International postage was out of the question. I still have it if you want it.

lol "I don't have twelve dollars but I have a computer, hipster clothes, and time to spend hours on watmm" lol "I'm sooo 'poor'" lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol yes, i love vinyl <3

Archived