IGNORED

Dälek, Gutter Tactics

Guest moo duck

I saw them live at Iceland Airwaves 06 and it was great. Some of the most hardcore hip hop I had heard in a long time. But when I finally heard their albums I was disappointed by the lack of hardcore-ism.

Guest moo duck
I saw them live at Iceland Airwaves 06 and it was great. Some of the most hardcore hip hop I had heard in a long time. But when I finally heard their albums I was disappointed by the lack of hardcore-ism.

i don't know, it has very frozen moving groove, really hardcore vibe in terms of sound behaviour. you mean guitar-driven hardcore? i guess on tapes there is more space for the producer, a strong for decisions one.

i don't know, it has very frozen moving groove, really hardcore vibe in terms of sound behaviour. you mean guitar-driven hardcore? i guess on tapes there is more space for the producer, a strong for decisions one.

I actually made a small recording from the concert

Guest moo duck

it's their not far from normal sound, maybe you listened to Abandoned Language?

check this new, it would fit your expectation on a couple of numbers

Archived